Chapter 6

If You're Not The One

Beep.

Gyuri take her phone and read a new message.

"Morning Park Gyuri. Happy Birthday. Thanks for born 19 years ago. It isn't easy for a goddess to be born as a human, right? A beautiful woman, well she prefer to be called as yeoshin, goddess, venus or even aphrodite. Give me your blessing, your highness. Love you"

Seungho. She chuckled. Cheesy. But at the same time, it gives her goosebumps, a good one if that can exist. She knows she happy. She always know why.

 

***

 

"Hi there, birthday girl" He smirked.

"Ugh, stop it Seungho"

"I think the last information I get is that this is your 19th birthday, right?"

"Sure, what's with the sudden ignorance?"

"So from now on, start call me oppa"

"But you're okay with the way I calling you all this time. The sudden wish not granted, young man"

Seungho smiled. "Oh come on goddess, I'm older than you"

"It's just one year. Besides I never addresses Jaejoong as an 'oppa', eventhough he's older than you"

"It's because he is your friend"

"Ah-huh. Correction. It's because he is my bestfriend"

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever. So call me 'oppa'?"

"No" Gyuri response as she walked away.

 

***

 

Jaejoong finally found Gyuri. This birthday girl isn't in her usually spot, you know what place it is. Library. She's in the field right now. What happened to the girl that hated sport so much? Oh of course it's because her boyfriend. Seungho the football captain, no wonder he's popular.

"Gyuri!" He approache her.

Gyuri saw him and smiled. "Hi Jae"

"Hi, Gyul. Well, happy birthday to you. You still 19 huh? Kiddo"

"You came here just to mocking me? Come on, where's my gift?" She asked cheerfully like a 5 year old wanted her candies.

"You're so sure I'm gonna give you one?"

"Of course, you never forget to give me one every year"

"Right. Take this" He handed her something wrapped with blue paper.

"What is this?"

"You can know it by yourself. I have to go, you can open it when I go, okay? Bye"

"Thank you and bye, Jae"

 

Curiousity overwhelmed her. She open the gift.

"Hey, what is that?" Just when Seungho came and ask her, she had open the gift.

"It's an umbrella" She smiled.