Chapter 5

If You're Not The One

It's raining now. Jaejoong wait for Gyuri in front of their campus. Gyuri said she has to do something in the library. Being addicted with books, he thought.

A girl stand beside him. That girl. Jaejoong knows he can say something, greet her at least. But his mind seems work slower this time. Until she aware of his presence.

"Nice to meet you again" she said. That smile again.

He was in deep thought about her. Her face isn't too beautiful, even he can mention any other girls that prettier. But her smile makes her different, he himself doesn't know why.

"Hello, oppa"

Froze. "Wh-what?" he finally respond her.

She chuckled. "I thought you had an open-eyed sleeping just now"

"Im sorry"

"For what?" she laugh. "It's unpredictable, right?"

"Hm"

"This situation. I think we're gonna see each other a lot in the future. I'm Wang Feifei"

"I know, you're introduce yourself earlier. Come from China. Have been living in Korea for 4 years, right?"

"And you're Kim Jaejoong. My senior. I don't know anything else"

"You're gonna know more, maybe" He doesn't know why he said that. But he know he doesn't have any regrets.

"I hope so"

 

He watch her shivering. "You should back to your home, you'll get a cold"

"I want to, but this rain makes me should wait a little longer maybe"

"You can take this" he offered the umbrella to her.

"How about you?"

"I'll be fine" he handed the umbrella to her. "Go"

She smiled. "Thank you, again"

 

Gyuri comes later and found Jaejoong just with his bag. "Where is my umbrella?"