Chapter 4

If You're Not The One

21st of May.  It is 5 days from now and he got nothing. Jaejoong has thought about what he should give to her of course. In fact, he think about it almost all the time.  He knows this year her birthday will be different. Much different.

He ended up go to the bookstore. Gyuri loves books. Another fact he know about her. But now, standing between shelves full with books he have no idea what books he gonna buy. He go to the medical section, his favourite. He forgot what his purpose earlier, all in his mind right now is reading and examining books.

"Excuse me, are you going to buy this book?"

"Yes?" Jaejoong didn't pay attention to what the lady said earlier. He turned and saw a beautiful lady with  brown curly hair.

"Ehm I said, are you going to buy this book? I'm sorry but this book is the only one left. And if you don't mind, I'm gonna take this one" she said, smiling.

"...Oh, sure. I have the same kind already" he gave her that thick book.

"Thank you"

Oh how Jaejoong will never forget that smile.

 

 

Jaejoong walks to the hall because he's in charge to new admissions. The new students was divided into several groups.

"So you guys now are in one group. For the one which his or her name was called, please stand and introduces themselves" Jaejoong said to 10 new college student in front of him.

The new students were called and introduce themselves.

"Wang Fei Fei"

There stand the girl from yesterday. Jaejoong knew she is a new medical students, because the book she buy yesterday was book for the 1st year student. But he never expected this girl to be in the same university with him. 

Fei smiled. "Annyeong"

Oh how Jaejoong didn't know how often he would see that smile.