Chapter 7

If You're Not The One

It is today, isn’t it?” Yunho came sit beside Jaejoong who busy looking at the sky.

Hey to you too”

Yeah. So, have you seen her?”

She’s in the field”

I ask you ‘Have you seen her, talk to her’ not ‘Where she is right now’ dude”

I met her in the field”

Yunho sighed. “You’re not gonna tell me anything besides that, are you?”

Jaejoong smiled. “You’re my bestfriend”

Oh but those girls thinks us more than that”

Jaejoong turn his gaze to Yunho. “What? Who?”

Those girls. I heard from Changmin. As much as I don’t want to believe that, I think that boy doesn’t prank me this time. Those girls thinks we are some kind of couple by the name of ‘Yunjae’ ... I think?”

That’s explain the giggles, shout and creepy smile the girls had everytime we around together. It kinds of...weird”

Yunho laughed. “I think I should start seeing someone. To broke that weird-creepy rumors”

Jaejoong-ssi?” A soft voice came from behind them. Yunho saw a beautiful breath-taking brunette woman.

 

***

Are you sure?”

Just go. I can go back with Jaejoong later” Gyuri said to Seungho, who insisted on giving her a ride.

I can wait here until you done with Jaejoong”

Ah-huh. I’m done with him until I reach my house by his ride”

By ‘ride’ you mean walk?”

I want to walk this time. Go”

I can walk you home too”

And leave your motorcycle here? No”

Yes”

Seungho”

I just want to make you feel special this day even everyday”

You’ve done a lot of things this day. I love it”

Yeah and you don’t want to spend the rest of the day with me”

Seungho”

Fine. I’ll go. Just call me when you back home”

Thank you”

No. Thank you” With that, he pecked her and leave with his beloved motorcycle.

***

 

Fei?” Jaejoong get up and face the other.

 

I just want to return this to you” She handed him the umbrella. Gyuri’s.

Oh yeah. Thanks” Seeing that umbrella make him feel guilty.

No. Thank you and sorry for interrupt your time with your...bestfriend?”

Jaejoong remembered Yunho presence. Realize this girl talk about him, Yunho get up and offered his hand. “I’m Yunho”

She accept his hand. “Nice to know you. I’m Fei”

You’re a new student right? Because I never saw you around” And realize the existance of such a wonderful beauty.

Yeah. And you’re in the senior year?”

Yup” Then he remembered about her earlier answer to Jaejoong and the rumors. Damn.

Wait, you didn’t believe with those rumors, did you?” He panicked.

What rumors?” She tilted her head.

About us being the couple, ‘Yunjae’ or something like that” This time Jaejoong answered.

Yunho swear he’s gonna rip the head of his so called bestfriend after this.

Gyuri approached Jaejoong in the backyard. She recognized the other man was Yunho, but not the other girl.

Jaejoong” She called.

Jaejoong turn his gaze towards the familiar voice. Gyuri. He doesn’t know why he feels nervous right now...or does he?

Hey, you’ve founded it!” Gyuri said.

What?”

My umbrella” She pointed to the umbrella in Jaejoong’s hand. “You said you lost it”

Yunho realized something was off. Lost? And he saw the confusion in Fei’s face too. Okay this is not good, he thought.

But-”

Before Fei can finish, Yunho has cut her.

Ah, you said you want to grab some coffee, right? I know a good place around here”

With that he grab her hand and led her go from the others.

 

***

 

Who is she?” Fei asked.

Seroiusly? Other girls will shout at me and asked me questions after what I’ve done earlier”

They have walked far enough from Jaejoong and Gyuri. To somewhere Fei doesn’t know.

Well I don’t like shouting and I’m asking you a question”

Not that kind of question I mean. Some like ‘Why you doing that’ or ‘Why you cut me when I want to talk bla bla’. And with certain emotions”

Yeah, so who is she and can you let go of my hands?”

Yunho just realized current position of their hands. Maybe you think he’s gonna blushing or something like that. But oh that’s not Yunho.

A smirk play in his lips.

How about I answer your question and maintain this twined”

No” She tried to take off her hand but the man was stronger than her. “Listen, I am not holding hands with someone I barely know”

Let’s knowing each other better with some coffee then” He smiled. Playfully.

I don’t like coffee”

You can order tea or anything else. Besides, you can ask me more questions later”

No”

Oh yes. Don’t you curious who is the girl earlier?”

I am not that curious”

Liar. I can see you have interest in my bestfriend. And this girl who you assume mean something special to Jaejoong has make you curious”

Am I that easy to read?”

Coffee first then I answer your questions, lady”

She sighed. “I can’t believe this”

Yunho smiled. “So?”

It’s coffee then. Where?”

 

***

 

Gyuri saw Jaejoong bit his lip. Oh, how she knows he did that only when he hid something.

Okay, so tell me what you didn’t say to me this time Jae”