The consequence...

Love me in a special way

 The sunshine shines brightly , running nook and cranny of the house and beams on the face of the house’s host.. Dragon turn over wanna ovoid the glaring shine in the early morning, but he can’t move. He opens his eyes slightly when he still feels sleepy so much then chuckles at himself, feeling a heavy thing on him “ a girl laying on me ?” he shut his eyes  considering that he is dreaming…

The girl moves a little then snug closer to him, hugging him tighter because of the cold fog . The feeling likes so real. Dragon smiles again in his mind n reopen his eyes .but quickly cover his mouth in amazingly

 

What the hell happened ?  Jessica ?  it is real ,Jessica .. OMG… last night…what-what was going on …???

 

He sweats realizing the one laying on him is Jessica.. the one watching Football with him last night…What happened last night is appearing on his mind like a flim…until his lips find hers in blanking .. He knock on his head angrily when let this happened with the sister of Tiffany – who  he always love…

Dragon try to sneak  out from the couch but it is impossible when  Jessica is laying totally on him n snugging on his chest sleep soundly like a kid.

 

What I have done…It is seem that I kissed her then…then..aishhhh why I can’t remember at all. I still could control myself, right…ugrrrrr…Anyways I have to get out of this pose first…

 

 Dragon try to recall what actually happened between the two last night…. But at the moment, Jessica still lays on him n he can’t move at all…Dragon shut his eyes up move Jessica lays on a side riskily…he is sweating as if he was just take a bath... he pull a wry face laying on one side but Sica still hug him tightly..

 

“ Fany ah .. You lay on my bed again ?...haizzz  lets sleep “  Jessica mumbles , considering  Dragon is her sister .

“eh?  Why don’t you wear cloth .?”  Sica wonders when she still shut her eyes , rubbing his upper body

 

Oma…help me !

 

Dragon tighten his eyes , clasping his both hands together then immediately receive a kich on his belly make him drop on the floor with the dolphin scream from Jessica. From now on , he know that he will be drop in the hell because of his stupid action.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~…you…and…me…why  …ahhhhh~ “

“calm down…calm down .. everything is not what you think “ dragon try to explain while wear his shirt

“ What have you done to me ? you-you took me your  home on purpose ,,then manage to get me drunk on wine then….AHHHHHHHHHH~” Jessica hug herself then cream  again..

“ No…it not like that… Now listen to me… We just slept  together…Right… just sleep together.. nothing more… we  didn’t do it  “

 “I..i  …huhuhuhu “ sica burst into tears make Dragon more puzzle

“please …don’t cry…oh man …” he knee down beside her

“This is so crazy… DON’T CRY any more….ohh … please… if not I will cry …oh my god “ he sighs, sit on the floor looking at her

“ What should I do ? I haven’t yet loved  anyone …huhuhu “

“ despite what happened…I….i will take my responsibility about this thing “ Dragon climbs on the couch sitting next to her.

“ take your responsibility ?.. What will you do..? marry me ..?”  Sica kick then hit him angrily..

“ I will , Do you satisfy now ? “ Dragon shouts sitting there in pain

“ But I don’t love you “ Sica yell back

“ as if I loved you …”

  Aigoo… just because  of alcohol The two become like that…both of them sit there cry out loud about 2 hours…Then Jessica change her own dress…

 

“ What are you going ?” Dragon asks when seeing Sica step to the doorway…

“ I’m going home … Can’t you see ?” sica answer angily

“ Let me take you home…..Wait a minute to me change clothe “  he is about to stand up

“ No need… i can’t count on you any more …”

“ what…?”

“ Wae ! What can you expect after what have you done to me ….How can you say “Let me take you home “ to me again…I HATE YOU…”

“ OK…Just go home yourself.. I don’t care …” Dragon angry, sitting on the couch again…then see Sica go out of his house. But This thing make him unsafe..

 

“ What if she is too hurt then suicide…what if.. she has traffic accident …what if…aishhh who needs I care…But she is tiffany’s sister… She will hate me if have something bad happen to Jessica… right… she will hate me…” Dragon mumble with himself , suddenly standing up ,change his clothe ,take the car’s key then chase after Sica…

 

 

Sorry for short chapter... But i hope you guys enjoy it... Maybe i am quite greedy... But please Subcribe and comment :P

i will update again tomorrow ~