the true....

Love me in a special way

The taxi follows the destination which is written on the paper. From Seoul to arrive at here take about 3 hours. Finally, Tiffany arrive . She get off the car…In frond of her is standing a beautiful house surrounded with a white fence . There are so many trees around the house….” This place is so peace…Top ah… you still don’t change at all…”

 Tiffany is  fretty …takes a deep breath, She takes a step toward the house. She want to see him. A years without him make her hard survival …Everyday, every night, she cannot sleepy without thinking about him, remember the sweet memories of the past. Those memories of they two too profound for her to forget….And now, when she is about to see him again, those memories are once again flowing…Her eyes is stinging hot without knowing.

 

 But  when everything seem to perfect , when she can make out his manly figure , she see him with another women… Look like they are really happy…

 

 

Tiffany is frozen a while, she still can’t take her eyes off the couple in frond of her…Suddenly , She touch a flowerpot on the fence near the gate cause it fall off and break ….

“ Tiffany…” the couple turn around

Confused with the situation, Tiffany quickly bends down , picks the pieces up off the ground . A tear drops on her hand. She mumbles “Mianhae..mianhae…”

“ Fany ah, Kwaechana ..?” …” Fany-sshi ….” The couple help Fany clean the mess….

“Ahh…”  A glass piece cuts her hand.. “ Fany ah …you are bleeding… Come here , let me treat this…” Top pulls hurriedly her into his house .She can’t say anything, also cant look at him. And  the women follows Topfany, she looks so pale….After dressing the wound, the three keep silent….

“ Let me make a cup of coffee for you, Tiffany-sshi…” The women breaks the silence, standing up leave Tiffany and Top alone…

 

 

“ What are you doing here ?” “ Who is that girl” The two speak up in one chorus

 

“ She is my wife “ Top answers coldly,…

“ it is real…you lie , right ?”

“ No…it is true “

The answer makes Tiffany stunned. She can’t say anything cuz the answer is too clearly “ So she is his wife….of course , what I can expect from him…This is the reason why she leave me 1 year ago… Fany ah…you are so pity… He  had a happy family while you still try to look for him ….stupid ! stupid! You are so stupid! Fany ah …”   Fany smiles bitterly …

“ She is my wife… I and Dara married 1 year a…”  Top cant finish the sentence cuz of the slap from Tiffany on his face.

“ you betrayed me…so you really did  ? I still  cant believe you betray me….i always  trust in you , even though Taeyeon and Dragon say whatever, I still believe you , believe you will come back to me one day…. Huh..in the end , I am just a fool…”  Fany let out all the angry through those words…At this moment, she only want to slap him, even kill him if it ok…

“ you should have believed  them . Im sorry for leaving you without saying goodbye..“ top calmly reply

“ Wae? Wae yo? Why you treat to me like that… what did I do wrong… wae yo?” Tiffany slaps her fists  on his chest, painfully “ I waited for y…o..oou “  tears flowing on her face

“It is unforgettable memories for… But we are over now… Fany ah,,,please move on…” Top holds both of her hands . Tiffany only know bow her head let those tear drop on the floor…

“ this is  really true…? Im so stupid…hahha..ha..haa” Fany brust into laugh in hurt

“ Fany ah, are you ok…”top lifts her head asking in worriedly. Suddenly, she turn around, run out of the house without looking  at him one more time..

“ Fany…fany ahhh…”

 

 

 

…” Fanyy ah… please forgive me…. I have no choice..” Top mumbles to himself .

 

 “ please make up your mind… he doesn’t love you any more…Any ah… please listen to unnie “

 

 

“ without top, you still can survival , he doesn’t deserve your love..he doesn’t deserve to make you suffer that much…”

 

“you still believe him will come back to you… it is lie… it all lie..”

 

“I will kill him…I will never forgive that kind of person “

 

“ Top ah… please don’t lie to me anything…Sarang hae !”

 

“ Silly.. How I can lie to you..you know how I love you , right … “

 

“ marry me “…………..

 

 

“ Tiffany …tiffany….you wake up “ Jessica hold Fany’s hand. She fainted in frond of the house… Everyone quickly carry her into house.

“ Fany ah… where did you go? Why cant I contact with you?” Taeyeon sits on the edge of the single bed , asking

“ Did  some bad thing happen at the office “ yuri her unnie’s hair gently

  

Tiffany looks around at her sisters , try to smile not want to everyone worry.She only shakes her head and signal feel sleepy to everyone get out of her room. Right now, she only want to alone. But that smile isn’t make Taeyeon believe. They are twins , of course they know eachother so well.. too well to be taken in …just only by that fake smile.

When Jessica and Yuri go out, Taeyeon leans closer asking her twins worriedly

 

“ Did something happen ?”

“ani… I just feel bad , nothing more”

“ Don’t lie to me, Fany ah…share with me, I know what happened to you …”

“I…i.. had just met h..i..ii.m”

“ who?  You mean him?…I mean TOP” taeyeon frown her brows , surprising

“ neh…He married… he did married with Dara..can you believe? “  Fany flash a weak smile..

Knowing her  sister too well, knowing that her sis still love that brat so much…TAeyeon pull Fany in her imbrace,gently rubbing her back while Fany’s still sobbing

 “ kwaenchana…kwaenchana… so just forget him now… it is not too late…” Breaking the hug gently ,  Taeyeon said : Fany ah… I know I tell you this is too soon and maybe not in suitable time, but Dragon oppa still and always stand there waiting for you…”

 

 

 

This chapter is very sad... I know... but i will make up for you guys in next update... i mean may be tomorrow... cuz... i   have time now hheheheh.,..

 NOTE : This will be jisica fanfic ..of course they will be main characters... Anout TOP and Fany... They will have own land to act... Thank you guys for subscrsing and commenting... keep it up, please.....

 

Warnng..i..Next chapter will have full jisica momemt...and it  will be a progress for two of them ...kekeke...