Love? What is love? (Part II)

We Got Married ExoShidae?!

Pardon for any grammatical error.

I haven't sleep at all and it's like 6.15 am right now.

Enjoy :D


SUNNY’S POV

 

“Why are we here?” I asked PD Jung when I saw the signboard. “La Bonne Tarte.” It was an immaculate bakery and café located in the Daesin-dong neighborhood near Yonsei University’s east gate, specializes in tarts. Although it was located in a new building, La Bonne Tarte’s classic furniture, brown tile and booth seating offer an old charm, an environment that spelled serenity for me. “Are we going to eat here?”

 

PD Jung chuckled. “Ani… You’re meeting your husband here.” He then handed me a pink envelope with the WGM logo. “Read this and I hope you’ll be thrill to see him. Congrats in getting married, Sunny-ssi…”

 

“Thank you, PD Jung.” A smile. “May I know who my husband is?” I tried to dig up information about my so called Aegyo King. Perhaps PD Jung would be kind enough to spill the details for me.

 

“Oppss… Company policies. You have to guess that for yourself. My lips are sealed….” He mimicked a gesture of zipping his lips with his hand.

 

My heart tickled due to his action. “You aren’t going to fall for the charm of the Aegyo Queen?” I blinked my eyes a couple of times, batting my lashes complete with my aegyo. PD Jung blushed in embarrassment.

 

“Sunny-ssi… Please… Don’t do that.” He turned his face away.

 

I couldn’t hold my laughter anymore. “Fine… I’ll find out myself.” As PD Jung excused himself to continue with the filming, I opened the envelope. I could feel my fingers were shaking but hey, this was my first time of getting married. Pardon me for being nervous okay!

 

We Got Married welcomes you, Miss Sunny Lee. Love? What is love? Love is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect person.  To love somebody isn’t just a strong feeling. It’s a decision, a judgment and a promise. And we hope you and your husband would learn the real meaning behind the word LOVE.

 

Couldn’t wait to know who your future husband is? Here are some hints for you, Miss Lee or Mrs. *** in truth…

 

1.He is the King of Details, always very clear of sorting things. (King of Details? Things? Why can’t he is full of aegyo like me? Then we would be the perfect match!)

2.He dreams to become a barista and opens his own coffee shop someday. (Yeay!! Does this mean I can get free coffee even if we were going to get a divorce in the future as my alimony? Lucky!!!)

3.He wants to be cute and charismatic. (CUTE? Did I really read that word? C.U.T.E. Mr. Hubby, who are you????)

 

I reread the clues over and over again.  King of Details? Barista? Wanna be cute? Urgh!! I can’t think of anyone right now. Could it be Sungmin oppa? Hurm… No way…. Super Juniors were busy with their Super Show. They wouldn’t sign up for this. Then who?

 

Forcing my brain to function at its best ability but still couldn’t find the answer, I finally raised my white flag. Deciding to enter the shop blindly and just let the wheel of destiny do its work, I huffed lightly before I marched into the shop.

 

The smell of the aromatic coffee greeted my smell receptor. The rows of tarts from macadamia nut and fig tarts to other seasonally-appropriate confections stimulated my salivary gland, making me drool from the sight. A figure of a guy, standing behind the counter, wearing a somewhat barista uniform feasted my eyes. He was too fixated in preparing the coffee until he didn’t even notice that I was standing less than 50 meters from him.

 

And then it struck me. That figure, that hairstyle… They looked so, so freaking familiar…

 

Don’t tell me he’s one of the… EXO boys?

 

“Kim. Min. Seok.”

 

*

 

XIUMIN’S POV

 

The voice of someone calling my real name made me lifted my head, diverting my attention from the coffee. The look on her face manifested as what I can considered as shock. Perhaps horror too.

 

Her jaws were wide open; she stood there statically with her plain white T-shirt, black leathery jeans matched with the same tone leather jacket and a pair of grey converse sneakers. Well, not actually the best outfits that a girl would actually choose to wear on her first date with a boyfriend… whoppsie… correction. Not boyfriend but husband….

 

But still she looked adorable, cute in her own way. Her not too short and not too long hair matched her perfectly. She gave out a vibe of a friendly outgoing chic, someone who you can be comfortable with during first meeting. But well this wasn’t our first meeting actually.

 

“Sunny noona?” I finally called out her name. Holding the coffee that I’d prepared while waiting for her, I walked directly to her, inching our gap. She didn’t move nor did she make any attempt to converse with me.

 

I flashed a smile at her, hoping that she would finally come back into the real world. “Sunny noona?” Again I said. This time there was a response from her, she was no longer froze.

 

“Xiu….Xiumin-ah… Are you my husband?” She asked stutteringly. Frantically, seeing how she stuttered made her look cute in my point of view. Oh goodness! What on earth am I talking about?

 

“Are you the girl that enjoys acting like a model despite having short legs?”

 

“Well, you don’t have to mock me, you know…” She pursed her lips together. No wonder she was the Aegyo Queen. She really was full of aegyo.

 

“Are you the girl who hates red bean paste?”

 

“You should be lucky that I don’t hate baozi!” She retorted.

 

I giggled. “Are you a major a consumer of heel lifts?”

 

“Sue me for being short then. And FYI, you aren’t that tall either.” She mumbled the last sentence but I still heard them clearly.

 

“Wow, Mrs. Kim really has the kick for sarcasm. And here I thought you only know aegyo.”

 

“Booyah?!” She rolled her eyes. Geez! Never thought that I would be teasing and marrying Lee Sooman’s niece. And plus a member of SNSD. Did I just hit the jackpot?

 

“Aegyo Queen, will you let me be your Aegyo King?”

 

*

CHANYEOL’ POV

 

I stared at the right and I saw pink. I turned to my left and I saw pink too. I gazed upwards and again I saw pink. I looked down at the table and yeah, guessed what. PINK. And not to mention HELLO KITTY!

 

What kind of café is this???!!!!

 

Seriously I won’t be caught dead entering this café if it wasn’t because of the filming. Even Kim Yejin, my ex-girlfriend never brought me here as I would give tons or maybe mountains of excuses to avoid being here. Hey, don’t get me wrong. I didn’t hold any grudge against pink or Hello Kitty but for me… They were too girlish for my style. So, just no and no!

 

I removed my cap and placed it on the table. The café was empty as the production had booked the whole place for filming. Just now one of the PD gave me an envelope with the WGM logo. Playing with the envelope and flipping it from one hand to another, the clues that I’d read played inside my mind like a loop.

 

We Got Married welcomes you, Mr. Park Chanyeol. Love? What is love? Love is a word. What matters is the connection that word implies. And we on behalf of the We Got Married would be honored if you and your wife would find the connection that love signifies.

 

Mr. Park Chanyeol, do you wanna know who your wife is? Well, we aren’t going to make it easy for you and blurt the whole thing out. You have to guess it for yourself. Here are the clues:

 

1.A huge fan of High School Musical. (Oh, bummer! Why didn’t she like School of Rock instead? Then we could build our chemistry even faster…)

2.Loves to solve Rubik’s cube. (Yah! Yah! She’s the same species as Luhan. Why didn’t they let her be Mrs. Lu instead?)

3.She doesn’t like a guy with blood A-type. (What. The. Hell?! My blood type is A. I spelled T.R.O.U.B.L.E! Sandara noona…. Save me!!!!)

 

I huffed lightly as I took out my phone. The wallpaper of Sandara Park popped out, gracing my sight. Sandara noona…. Can’t I have you as my wife instead? I don’t want this girl to be my partner. Why does YG never join this kind of stuff? If not, maybe we can be together…

 

Urgh! Park Chanyeol!!! You didn’t have the right to whine! You can’t choose who you want to be with in WGM! This was just pure work-related. You weren’t going to take this whole fake marriage thingy seriously. Just do your job like you normally do! If they asked you to be a fake husband, then be one! It wasn’t like you’re going to fall for her like you already did for Sandara Park!

 

Pretend! Pretend! Pretend!

 

I heard my mind was shouting from inside. And then as the word continued to echo, my lips followed chanting it slowly.

 

“Chanyeol-ssi… She’s going to be here soon…” The sound of PD Joo flipped me back into reality.

 

“Deh…” I nodded in reply.

 

A few minutes later, I heard the sound of someone walking inside the café. As the bell chimed, I was sure she was getting closer with each step that she took. Time to erase Sandara Park for a while. Deleting my wallpaper and changing it to a selca of me and Baekhyun, I shoved back the phone inside my pocket.

 

“Chan…Chanyeol? Park Chanyeol?”

 

Turning around, I thought that I just received the shock of my life when I saw who my wife was supposed to be.

 

If you guessed Sandara Park, well think again. She wasn’t her.

 

That person, that girl was my sunbae.

 

The pink gangsta. Rapper Hwang. Pink addict Pany Pany Tippany.

 

No wonder they chose the filming spot filled with pink~

 

Tiffany Hwang was the main reason for this.

 

*

 

TIFFANY’S POV

 

I was about to scream my lungs out when I saw the place where the van stopped. Hello Kitty Café. Pink. Arghhhh!!! I felt like I was in heaven. Pink and pink and pink all over the café! Rejoice, Tiffany Hwang! You’d finally found your heaven on earth.

 

Trying hard to not shriek like I was being possessed by the pink spirit, I forced myself to act calm in front of PD Yoo. Nevertheless, I knew that I wasn’t doing a very good job in it. PD Yoo was stifling his laughter and at that time, I felt my cheeks warmed, like all the blood just went to my face.

 

Oh, Tiffany Hwang! You and your pink obsession. Behave please! You’re in SNSD for god’s sake.

 

“Sorry… I couldn’t help myself.” I apologized.

 

“It’s okay, Tiffany-ssi. We all know about your love for pink.” PD Yoo just painted more redness to my cheeks.

 

“I’m being silly, aren’t I?”

 

“Not really… It’s normal. Even my girlfriend did the same thing as you did when we had our date here.”

 

I laughed at his answer. PD Yoo was a sweet guy after all. A guy who was willing to take his girlfriend to a Hello Kitty Café decorated with tons of cute stuffs and pink was hard to find these days. They were on the brink of extinction like the dinosaurs.

 

“I see. Your girlfriend is lucky to have you as his boyfriend.”

 

He smiled in reply. “Well, thank you, Tiffany-ssi. But let’s get to work now. Have you read the envelope that we gave to you before?”

 

“Yup… I read it on my way here….”

 

“Then, your husband is waiting for you inside. Congrats in getting married.”

 

And then he ushered me into the café, telling me to greet my so called husband. When I entered the café, I noticed that it was empty. No one was there aside for the crews and a guy sitting near the window seat, almost secluded from other table.

 

That cap on the table grabbed my attention. It was the very same cap that I got for Chanyeol before he had his comeback with Wolf. But was that really him?

 

““Chan…Chanyeol? Park Chanyeol?” I unconsciously blurted that name out loud.

 

And yeah, I was right. When that guy turned around, he was indeed Park Chanyeol. The guy who learnt how to play drums after watching School of Rock, the guy who everyone called National Good Teeth, the guy who would always be positive and smile like an idiot even no matter how difficult and hard something is.

 

“Hello, Mrs. Park. Nice to meet you….”

 

Nice to meet you my head! I guessed this was when my line ‘here comes trouble’ in I Got A Boy song should be played!

 

Why?

 

Because now I had to compete with Sandara Park for his heart. Screw this!

 

*

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

The ride was quiet, way too quiet for me to digest. Throwing my gaze outside the window, I let out a heavy sigh. My mind was in deep tangle, wondering why I even bothered to accept WGM offer once again. It wasn’t like I didn’t know what it was like to be in that show. Heck despite the short 13 episodes that I’d filmed; everything was still vividly registered inside my memories.

 

It caused a major uproar among the netizens because of our 11 years age differences. Well, it wasn’t like all the experiences were bad for me. I did have some fun playing the pudding couple with him. I still remembered the tickling-laughing moments that we shared together. Frankly speaking, aside from having an ‘affair’ when we were practically ‘married’, Hyungdon was a good guy after all. He had good sense of humor and he was older than me.

 

But that didn’t give me the ultimate excuse to hook my neck in this show again. Was I making a big mistake when I chose to say yes to my manager?

 

Oh, kid leader! Whatever rubbish that you’re thinking inside your mind, please, just stop!

 

That was what my heart kept telling me. I knew that I would rely on my logic thinking to sort out this problem that had been hassling me since my manager dropped the bomb to us but I didn’t know why I opted to follow my heart this time.

 

I signed the contract, I gave my verbal agreement and because of it, I chose to give myself a chance to experience WGM again. I was following the order from SM after all. It wasn’t like I expect myself to find love through this fake marriage.

 

I’d never been in love before and I didn’t expect to find one at this moment. We were at the peak of our popularity and heck with all the tours and promotions for SNSD; I didn’t even think that I would have time for love. Plus, I wasn’t a romantic idiot like Sooyoung. Among us, she was the one who had the most interest in having a relationship and I bet that she would in joy after she knew that we were all casted in the new season with WGM.

 

So yeah… this time WGM was just a matter of professionalism as an idol.

 

The van finally stopped and I was finally awakened from my dazing mode. Tilting my head to the left, stealing a glance at my watch, I noticed that it was almost 4pm. We arrived rather late than we had plan. As I stepped out from the van, it occurred to me that we were at the Seoul World Cup Stadium.

 

And that one question popped out from inside my mind. Was my husband to be an athlete instead of an idol?

 

The question was left unanswered as PD Song which I did intuitively suspected Song Jihyo unnie’s family member due to some resemblances in their facial expression handed me an envelope. Without even any necessity to ask further question about it, I opened the envelope to check the clues that was given to me.

 

We Got Married welcomes you, Miss Kim Taeyeon. Love? What is love? Love is not a matter of what happens in life. It’s a matter of what’s happening in your heart. To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. And we would be delighted if you and your husband would be able to taste that glimpse of heaven because of love.

 

As we had partnered you with someone way, way older than you, we are glad to say that this person isn’t going to be the same as the previous one. Here are the clues for you….

 

1.A germaphobe who won’t even let anyone sit on his bed.(Yah, what are you? A clean freak? You’re even worse than my maknae... At least she’s only uptight…)

2.The laziest guy ever around as he isn’t a morning person, always the last one to wake up. (Great! He shared the same genes as Lazy Jung. ‘Lucky’ me!)

3.If he could pick a cartoon character to describe himself, he would pick Son Goku from Dragon Ball.(Why didn’t he pick Vegeta? Then I’ll definitely agree to this wedding 1000%! Without doubt!)

 

“Taeyeon-ssi, this way please….” PD Song said after he saw I was staying mummed for a while. Nodding my head, I followed his lead and went inside the stadium. Over there, my eyes were dancing around, from the green leafy grass on the field to the grand stand of the stadium. I dreamt of singing the National anthem at this stadium one day. It would be awesome if I were able to do that.

 

And then my eyes found a figure at the other end of the field. The person was wearing a blue jersey and matching shorts. He was kicking the ball into the goal post passionately, didn’t even bother about the crews that were filming him.

 

I spazzed at the way he played and I guessed I didn’t blink my eyes just so that I could see him more clearly. “Is that my so called husband?” I asked PD Song who was still standing in front of me.

 

“Yup.” He nodded. “Go and greet him… Congratulation for your wedding, Taeyeon-ssi…”

 

“Thank you, PD Song.” Bidding farewell to him, I made my way towards the center of the field. He didn’t seem to notice me yet as his attention was fully fixated towards the goal post, preparing to make another shot. I speculated that he was indeed a football player or at the very least a football maniac.

 

As the ball went into the goal spectacularly, I heard him shout. I recognized that voice anywhere and that was when I became conscious of who he was.

 

That person… The guy that I was married to was Luhan….

 

Before this a way, way older guy and now a younger one for me?

 

My oh my oh my oh my WGM… Do you really wanna caused another uproar?

 

*

 

LUHAN’S POV

 

The evening wind that suddenly blew spread a fragrance that was kinda sweet but addicting at the same time. My nose caught the sense of it and my enthusiasm for playing football suddenly hit the bottom rock. If a moment ago I kicked the ball into the goal post, right now, I had a feeling that reality was giving me kick as payback to make me comprehended my real situation.

 

We. Got. Married.

 

Those three words, 12 letters echoed inside my thought, catalyzing my heart to beat even faster than it already had. How could I even forget that I was waiting for my fake wife to come to the stadium?

 

Seriously, Luhan! You and your football mania! Totally incurable! Beyond saving!

 

I readied my face with a smile and turned my body to face her. The word ‘Byun’ spammed my mind. And mind you, I wasn’t referring to anything ert here. I was actually referring to Byun Baekhyun.

 

And no… My wife wasn’t Byun Baekhyun. Please, don’t be mistaken… She indeed had a connection with Baekhyun as that guy was one of her most famous fully-certified by netizens and other idol Taengangers!

 

And yes, my fake wife was the kid leader, Kim Taeyeon.

 

Byun Baekhyun would flip if he knows about this. I’ll be damned.


“Hello….Moshi moshi…. Luhan-ah….” She waved her hand right in front of my eyes a couple of times. “Are you in there? Somewhere? Anywhere in this planet?”

 

I fell back into the track of reality. Clearing my throat, I told myself that I should compose myself. We were filming for the first time after all. “Urm… Err….” Geez, since when I became stuttered? Get yourself together Luhan! I scolded myself.

 

“Are you okay?” She asked, her tone laced with worrisome.

 

“Err… I am… Just having a hard time to digest this.” I replied awkwardly.

 

“Well… That makes both of us then.” She giggled but I can still sense the uncomfortable aura between us.

 

“So… let me get this straight so we don’t have any misunderstanding…” I bit my lips while waiting for her response.

 

She didn’t answer me. Instead she simply nodded.

 

“Are you the so called Hobbit?”

 

“A proud one.”

 

“Are you very scary when you’re angry?”

 

“Do you wanna see how I explode?”

 

“Nope. Thanks but no thanks.” I shook my head.

 

“Anything else?” She plastered a poker face, making it hard for me to analyze her feeling.

 

“Last question…. Is your ideal guy Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z?”

 

“He’s the perfect one.”

 

“Oh… Does this mean Mrs. Lu hates Son Goku then?”

 

“Excuse me????”

 


 

Oh well... I don't even know if this story make sense or not anymore.

But, what the heck right?

And can you guys help me out a bit?

Suggest a place or what kind of meeting that you expect for YulTao, YoonKai, KyungYoung and HyoLay?

Would they like each other and everything would run smoothly for them or would it be the other way around?

Thanks in advance. And thank you for being patient with my slow as a snail update.

Comments your thoughts below okay :)