We Got Married?

We Got Married ExoShidae?!

NO ONE’S POV

 

“Girls, do wanna hear a very super-duper DAEBAK news?” 8 sets of eyes were turned straight towards Hyoyeon. The nation girl groups, the nine beautiful angels of Girls Generation were at their dance studio, taking a break after their dance practice. Hyoyeon waited for her other sisters to give at the very least a small sign of excitement, but she was left in disappointment.  The girls ignored her as they continued doing the things that they were doing earlier.

 

Sooyoung munched her chips, didn’t bother to hear whatever Hyoyeon wanted to blurt out. Her partner in crime, her shikshin soulmate, Im Yoona was doing the same thing as her. Sunbyung, Yuri the KKab and the adorkable Kid Leader, Taeyeon weren’t paying attention too. They were busy with their phones, checking their Instagram and also Twitter. The ice princess, Jessica and the girl with the eye smile, Tiffany were discussing about their photo-shoots, exchanging opinions about what’s in for the next autumn fashion.

 

Hyoyeon pouted as she lurched herself on the sofa next to the group’s sweet, innocent maknae, Seo Joohyun or better known as Seohyun. She was reading her drama script, Passionate Lover, preparing herself for her first acting debut. But seeing that Hyoyeon’s mood altered into sour, she put down her script and consoled the sulking girl.

 

“Unnie, what news are you talking about?” She put on her motherly-like smile. “Tell me. I’m all ears.”

 

Hyoyeon crossed her arms together, still in grouching mode. But when her eyes caught the sight of Seohyun’s pleasant smile, her heart melted. Who could ever get mad at the innocent maknae? “Seriously, you’ll listen to me?”

 

Seohyun nodded. “Of course, unnie.”

 

The frown that was scarring Hyoyeon’s face finally vanished into thin air. Excitedly, she said, “Listen here, Hyunnie. I accidentally heard from our manager oppa that Girls Generation members are going to be in We Got Married! Kyaaaaaa~~~” She released her inner fan girl out, much to the surprise of Seohyun.

 

Hearing her squeal and the word ‘We Got Married, the other seven members immediately stopped whatever they were doing. A sudden rush of enthusiasm came running through their blood. Jessica and Tiffany dropped their fashion arguments, the shikshins bid farewell towards their chips, the InstaAddicts trio switched off their phones as they rushed to where Seohyun and Hyoyeon were. The duo was basically stuck between the seven other girls when they fought to earn a place next to Hyoyeon.

 

“Yah, Hyo, is it true? GG members are going to be in WGM?” The cheerful princess, Sooyoung asked. Because her legs were the longest, she defeated the rest of the girls in their running match and scored a spot next to Hyoyeon. The other girls filled up the empty sofas and waited patiently for Hyoyeon’s reply.

 

A wide grin played on Hyoyeon’s lips. She scoffed in amusement. “I thought you didn’t want to hear the news. Isn’t your chips better than my story?” She cocked her eyebrows, purposely playing the cheerful princess.

 

“Aigoo… I’m sorry. Hyoyeon, my dancing queen, your majesty, your great highness, my chips aren’t as good as your story.” Sooyoung begged for her forgiveness. “Please, your highness, spill the beans to us.”

 

Watching the newly rising acting star, Choi Sooyoung faking ‘aegyo’ acted as a catalyst for her eight sisters to burst out laughing. “Soo, aegyo is my thing. You aren’t cut out for it. Your aegyo !” Sunny teased and that gained her a sticking out tongue from Sooyoung.

 

“Urgh! Whatever Sunny. Hyo, ignore her. Please, continue your story.” Sooyoung protested.

 

“Yes, Hyo. Tell us. I’m eager to know too.” Taeyeon, the oldest among them, finally spoke. She and Seohyun had been in the We Got Married program. Well, her ‘fake’ marriage wasn’t as fairy tale like as Seohyun. She was paired with Jung Hyungdon, a guy way too older for her and even worse, he was secretly dating someone when they appeared on the show. Fans were bombarding the show with hate comments and so, her marriage was cut short.

 

Unlike Taeyeon, Seohyun ‘fake’ marriage was a major hit. Having Jung Yonghwa as her partner really did make all the experiences that she gathered from the show memorable ones. Yonghwa was like a prince charming that came out from a storybook and their marriage was fun. Fans began calling them as the YongSeo or goguma couple, but between them, there wasn’t any love. It was all an act to increase the rating of the show. In fact, Yonghwa himself admitted that he liked his co-star in Heartstrings, Park Shinhye. That was why; Seohyun knew that between them, things like love won’t work out smoothly.

 

“Ara… Ara…. Since, I’m so big-hearted and I love you girls a lot, I’ll reveal the secret.” She wore a playful smile on her face. “GG is indeed going to be in WGM. Since Jinwoo-Go Junhee and Jo Jungchi-Jung In couples are set to leave the show any time soon, the production suggested that GG becomes the next idol to grace the show.”

 

“Waaa, I hope it’s my turn this time.” The visual of the group, Yoona exclaimed.

 

“Nah…. It should be me.” Yuri retorted.

 

“Aniyo… I’m going to be a part of it.” Jessica said icily.

 

Tiffany flashed her alluring eye smile. “If Jessica appears on the show, the guy must be fully prepared to be shot by her deadly ice glare.” She joked naughtily causing her to become the victim of Jessica’s famous ice glare.

 

“Fany, spare Sica from your humor. I don’t want to hear her dolphin scream in the middle of the night okay.” Taeyeon warned her all-time favorite best friend. Jessica high-fived Taeyeon because she was on her side this time.

 

Tiffany raised her hands up in defeat. “Fine, you win, Sica.” She rolled her eyes. “But Hyo, do you know who’s going to be in the show?”

 

All eyes were on Hyoyeon, anxious to hear her reply. But unfortunately Hyoyeon just shook her head. “I don’t know. Manager oppa didn’t say any name. But I heard that we’re going to have a meeting with him tomorrow. Maybe he’ll tell us during that meeting.”

 

“Cool! I can’t wait for tomorrow to come.” Yoona said dreamily. “I hope I’m going to be in it. I want to have a ‘fake’ wedding as awesome as Seobaby.”

 

Yuri elbowed her not-so-look-alike twin, shutting down Yoona’s dreamy mode. “Yah! Your dreamy face is disgusting, Yoong.” She said playfully. Looks like Prankster Yuri had arrived to the scene, peeps! “If you’re going to be in it, then I’m hoping they’ll cast me into the show too. I hope I’ll have Seo Inguk as my ‘fake’ husband.” Yuri’s closeness with her No Breathing co-star, Seo Inguk wasn’t a secret anymore. She even posted her picture with him on the Instagram. Fans said they looked quite good together, so wouldn’t it be great publicity for their movie if they are paired up together in WGM?

 

“Whatever it is, let’s just wait for the announcement tomorrow. Time to practice, girls.” Taeyeon finally switched on her leader mode and urged the girls to start practicing for their next World Tour Concert.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Unknown by the Girls Generation members, their hoobaes, the impeccable, flawless super rookie, EXO were in a meeting with their manager. They were in for a surprise of their life, way more shocking than clenching their first win with Wolf.

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

“Boys, you’re going to be in the We Got Married show.” The manager calmly revealed.

 

“Bwoh?!” The twelve boys shouted in sync.

 

“Do you mean all of us, hyung?” Suho, acting as the leader and appa of the group, represented his other dumbfounded members to ask their manager.

 

Their manager nodded with a smile on his face. “Well, not twelve of you, of course. It’s a special edition of We Got Married. Only nine of you will be paired up while the other three will act as the MCs for the show.”

 

“I see. So, who’s going to be in the show?” Kris, the omma of EXO questioned.

 

“HunHan, KaiSoo, BaekYeol, XiuLay and lastly, panda Tao. Chen, Suho, and you will be the MCs of the show.”

 

Sehun and Luhan exchanged glances. Their faces went pale.

 

Kai’s eyes met with D.O. They were smiling.

 

Baekhyun was lost deep in his thought while Chanyeol was being his usual dwerp self.

 

Xiumin gulped as Lay stayed silent.

 

Tao, being the panda that he always has been smirked happily.

 

“Yeay!!! Finally, my own TV show! Awesome!” Chen shrieked eagerly.

 

“Am I going to marry Luhan hyung?” Sehun, the sometimes innocent maknae asked.

 

Luhan stared at Sehun, totally in shock because of his question. “Yah! Who would want to marry you?”

 

“Don’t be ridiculous. You’re not marrying him.” The reply gave by his manager made Sehun sighed in relief.

 

“Then, who are we marrying?” Lay finally found his voice.

 

“It’s a S.E.C.R.E.T!” Their manager drew a playful smile on his face. “But don’t worry; you’ll come to love your pairing.” If only you know, boys. If only you know.

 

“Can’t you at least give us some hints, hyung?” Xiumin switched on his aegyo mode full blast in an attempt to dig up information about their ‘fake’ wives.

 

The manager sneered with pleasure. “Which part of secret don’t you understand, Xiumin? Don’t think I would fall for your aegyo. I’m not your manager for nothing, okay.”

 

Xiumin giggled in delight. “And here I thought my aegyo would at least have some effect on you.”

 

“Nope. Never have and never will. Be ready, boys. Prepare to be husbands.” Slyly the manager said. “Show the world what EXO husbands are actually like.”

 

And all the nine newly casted We Got Married idols fell into a deep silent. The only sound heard inside the room was Chen, Suho and Kris arguing about who should become the main MC of the show.

 

Sehun was thinking about plans to prank his soon-to-be-wife. Luhan was in daze, wondering if his partner is a die-hard fan of football like him.

 

Baekhyun was hoping for a girl with a great voice, perhaps someone like Taeyeon. Chanyeol was eagerly praying with fingers crossed that he will be paired up with his dream girl, Sandara Park.

 

Xiumin was speculating if his ‘soulmate’ will like hot bun like he did. Lay was staring at the ceiling, calculating if he should tell his mom about his fake marriage.

 

Kai was marveling if he should organize a double date with D.O. soon. D.O was pondering what should he cook for his fake lover.

 

And Tao was conjecturing himself whether or not his dearest ‘wifey’ will be able to stand his hotness!

 


 

Hello, first chapter of this fic.

Hope you guys can give me some feedbacks.

I don't know if this fic is going to rock it or it, but oh well... whatever right? :)