Confrontations

Here and Now

"So it was all a lie?  How about the kiss? A final touch to the performance? " Sora whispered in a sarcastic tone.  I finally managed to get to talk to her after the last incident.  It wasn't easy, I had to ask for Heechul's , in exchange of telling the truth, else he wouldn't even budge.  

"It is not how you think it is?" I replied.

" Oh yeah? So tell me, wasn't the whole thing planned?  Wasn't that contract that your company handed me the last a proof to that?  Thanks by the way.  At least I'm being compensated for the hard work.  A dense actress will get a lead role in a few years time as a compensation for acting attracted to Super Junior's leader.  Just keep playing the part without divulging anything.  How neat!  Now, why just not look for a real girlfriend so you don't have to settle for a an on-screen partner?"

" I am looking for one."  Jungsoo replied earnestly, staring Sora in the eye.  Sora looked back at him.

" I don't think I should be here.  Tell me when we need to stop this charade.  Just give me a call or a message.  I have to go. " Sora stood up even before finishing her words. 

I stood as fast as I can, but she moved too fast.  And checking if somebody is around the area who might recognize is all it took for Sora to get away.  Stupid me! I should have just followed her right away.  Now, how do I explain to her when it's my enlistment tomorrow.  

I tried calling her, but she never picked up.  

Back at home,  Junghoon hyung was waiting for me.

We went to my room. 

"Heechul told me" Junghoon hyung said.

"I know, Heechul told me on my way here" I replied.

"What happened?" Hyung asked.

"Nothing. I didn't even get to explain to her. I tried calling but she wouldn't pick up." 

"And what do you plan on telling her?" Hyung asked again

"That its all real, that it was not what she think it is, I don't know, anything to make her understand."  I said desperately.

 "And then what happens to her?  She's still young, an upcoming actress.  You'll be gone for two years.  If you ask her to be your girlfriend, isn't unfair to her? " Hyung continued.

"I know, but what shall I do?  I don't want her to misunderstand me.  I don't want her to think that it was just all a lie."  

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A short update. So sorry it took a while.