Out of Hand

Here and Now

*I managed to write a short chapter on my free time.  Sorry if Itook a long time to update. *

 

 

It was like a roller coaster.  I haven't recovered from the last drop and here we go again. After today's broadcast, Junghoon hyung informed me that we are going to meet Sora and her manager today.  The possible meeting have been bugging me the whole day, only to find out that I'll have to face it sooner than expected.   

 

We arrived at Grand Hyatt Hotel in Seoul and preceded to one of its fine dining restaurant that cater's private dining, La Cucina.  My heart sank when I saw Sora with her manager, Hwang Min Jun,  already there. She looked at me with questioning eyes as she stood up and bowed same as with her manager. 

 

After the formalities, we all sat down. 

 

"Would you like to eat something?" Junghoon hyung asked. 

 

"No, thank you, we aren't really hungry.  Coffee is fine," he and Sora have a cup of coffee in front of them.  Junghoon hyung signalled the waiter.  A cup of coffee for him and iced choco for me as well as some cantuccinis.  

 

"Shall we get down to business?" Manager Hwang asked and Junghoon hyung nodded in agreement. 

 

"As Manager Lee Sung Hwan had discussed earlier, we have made the decision to put Leeteuk in the show and if you notice, we never had any clarification on his dating status ever since he joined.  We never dissuade the fans speculations or offer any explanation.  He is being tailed by a stalker fan for sometime now and we needed to address it. We have to project that he is taken, but we can still make it as an excuse that its just a broadcast." 

 

They started talking as if Sora and I weren't there.  This is the first time I ever felt that I'm a commodity.  A product being sold to the public.  By the way Sora is wincing, she's probably feeling the same.

 

"But, the management think that because of the last episode and with the enlistment coming up, the stalker fan might eye on Sora." Junghoon hyung continued.

 

"We don't know if she is dangerous or not but it seems that she managed to follow almost all of Leeteuk's schedule.  As I've told you earlier, we dont know the danger she might pose to Sora, so as agreed earlier, we will keep the arrangements the way as it is now.  Since we brought Sora in this position, we should also consider her security. We already draft the contract.  Please review the details and call us when you think something is unclear."     

 

I looked at hyung, but he didn't mind me.  No wonder Sora and Manager Hwang is already here.  They already had a meeting prior to this one.  How could they? And what contract are they talking about?  Now, what?   

 

I didn't notice the envelope hyung was holding until now and pulling out some papers.  He handed Manager Hwang the papers.  Then, I looked at Sora, she hasn't said a single word the whole time.   She seems detached.  What could she be thinking now?