His Worries

Here and Now

Meeting her in this show was a both a blessing and a curse.  I finally met my match but I didnt came here just for the show.  It was the company who decided for me.  And everything the company decided has got a reason behind.  Now almost a year after, we are tasked to create an ending that we will left with the people who supported us along the way.  As much as I want to stay and be with her, its time to go.  I am going soon for my mandatory military enlistment.  But more than the taskeat hand, whats important is to leave her the something that she will remember that will make her believe that what we have is real.  Not something done just for the show.  I need something to make her believe me even if she knows the reason on what am I doing here.  Even the fans knows I dont need We Got Married.  Im busy as hell and another variety show will just tighten up my schedule.  But to save me, I am lying to her.  I never planned this nor planned on falling for her.  I want to tell her so bad, but I just cant.  Not until I have something to prove to her that I really love her.   That I care for her more than she thinks I do.   

 

Will she ever see the sincerity of this letter if ever she knew?  Will she believe that what I feel for her is real?  I'm sorry Sora if Im hiding these things to you but I dont have the courage to tell them now.  Im such a bad person keeping you in the dark.  It could have even endagered you at some point, but I blindly trusted my company that everything will be alright if I just do what they say.  How do I tell you that I even those kinds of decisions are being decided by them?   

 

She's here...  It's as if Im watching this from above and not really happening.  It feels like Im detached from myself.  The filming goes as expected. We collected our couple things and to devided to keep a pair of each item to both of us and we have to decide who keep the other things.  Now our things are divided and my brave Sora asked me to leave first.   The moment I got up, I just want to hug her, but when she started tearing up, I wanted to hug her more and then I just felt like kissing her.  Just for a lingering second.   Then, its time to go.  Before I break down.  Before I could no longer held it in and turn around.  I hope that I can make her believe me when the right time comes.   Now, I have to fulfill my other obligations, the Super Junior leader, the variety king, the hallyu star.  I won't be Sora's husband for now... but I hope someday we will come to terms with this and she will be willing to accept me as his husband... someday.  For real.  After fullfilling another obligation with the Korean government.  Maybe then, I do have the courage to confess everything.