Get to know his name~

Love Blossom

I’m so excited to meet Gong Cha oppa today~ Yep today is Sunday. My goal today is to get his name no matter what kekeke. Is he excited to meet me too since he is the one who said “See you next time”.

Damn where is my friend, Miharu… She is a Japanese. We’ve been bestfriend since baby lol just kidding it’s  high school.. Aigoo this girl.. We are already late. Erghh.

*KRINGGG~~*

“Annyeong? Ya~! Where are you? I’m waiting for you in front of your house right now.” I answered the call.

“Myra? Myra~! I’m sorry~ I woke up late and I just finished dressing up. I’m coming I’m coming” Miharu replied with a sorry voice.

“Palli okay. Bye” I replied and hung up.

 

*5 minutes later*

“Knock knock~” Miharu make a knocking sound while open the door.

“Myra~ I’m sorry for being late. We still have 10 minutes left before the class start hehehe” Miharu said while I just hummed her.

I start the engine back since I turn it off while waiting for Miharu to save my petrol keke and I start to quickly accelerates.

“Ya! Not too fast! I don’t want to die yet! Ya! Ya!” Miharu screamed at me while held her seat belt tightly.

‘We’re late. Relax~ I’m a good driver.” I said calmly and drive more faster.

“What the..? Myra! Don’t you remember that you just have your license last 2 weeks?!” Miharu screamed so loud that even people outside heard it and looking at us weirdly.

“Ehh?? I’m not that old to forget okay. My driving trainer said that I’m awesomely good so you don’t have to worry. We are almost there.” I said while holding my laugh because the reason why I accelerates is to get my revenge hohoho~

 

*After 5 minutes but it’s like a hell to Miharu*

“OMG~ I’m still alive!!” Miharu said while singing Still Alive by BigBang.

Yes! We are arrived 5 minutes early kekeke thanks to myself *applause to myself too*

“Ahh~ I want Starbucks~ I’m soooooo thirsty after the ‘joyful’ ride.” Miharu said sarcasticly.

I’m started to pull her towards Gong Cha since I want to meet Gong Cha oppa hehe.

“Haru~ Haru~ We buy Gong Cha first and then when the class end, we go buy Starbucks.. Okay?” I tried to console her but she doesn’t get it and still want her Starbucks. Hmm~ Looks like I have to use my last chance.

“Haru~ If you didn’t want to go to Gong Cha right now, I’m not going to help you anything in the Korean class then” I tried to blackmail her.

“Arghh.. Fine fine! Let’s go to Gong Cha. Hmph.” Miharu said annoyedly.

“Yeayy~~ I’m going to meet my Gong Cha oppa” I said excitedly.

 

*In the café*

“Welcome to Gong Cha. What would you like to order?” Gong Cha oppa greet us politely.

“Myra ah~ What do you want? Hmm I want Taro Tea with bubble topping and..” Haru order her drink while looking at me.

“Ok. One Taro Tea with bubble topping and one Strawberry Kiwi with aloe vera topping. Right? As always?” Gong Cha oppa hesistantly repeat the order with his own add up.

“Err.. Hmm~ Yeah right.” I whispered loud enough to get him heard while have a tint of blush on my cheek.

“Ok. It’s all 5,347 won” Gong Cha oppa told us the price.

“Haru~ You pay hehehe~ Bye~” I said mischievously while walk off to take our drinks but not to forget to see Gong Cha oppa’s nametag. Wowww~ Huang Zitao? Hmm.. He is a Chinese but he is very fluent in Korean. What a cute name~ as cute as the owner kekeke.

“Yo~ Why are you smiling like an idiot? Hmm? Hmm?” Haru ask while pushing me a little.

“Damnn~ Why you have to disturb me? Ergh~” I said annoyedly~

“Waeee?? Ya ya~ Look over there. Gong Cha oppa is making your drink.” Haru said while pointing to Gong Cha oppa or I mean Tao oppa hahaha with her eyes.

“Aigoooo~ So sweet x) Chingu ya~ I’ve know his real name hehehe~” I said excitedly to Haru.

“WHAT?! Today is seriously your lucky day duhh~ First, Gong Cha oppa remember your favorite drink and then you know his real name~ So luckkyy~ So what is his real name?” Haru ask happily.

“His real name is.. Dugeun dugeun dugeun~~!! Tao~  Huang Zitao~!” I said then laughing because Haru’s face looks like she is really really really interested.

“Puahahaha~ What a funny name” Haru bad-mouthed my Tao oppa.

“Ya! Don’t you ever bad-mouthed my Tao oppa again or you die.” I said a little too quickly because Tao oppa is coming to our way to give our drinks.

 

DAMN I SWEAR I SAW HE IS SMILE TO ME OR I’M JUST HALLUCINATING?

 

A/N: Hello~ Sorry for not updating like I promised. I broke my promised. I'm sorry~ So new chap and I add new character. She is my bff~ Hope you like it :) Sorry for any grammar mistakes and typos. Sorry because it is short too :( Mianhae.