How It Begin~

Love Blossom

Today is my favourite day. It’s sundaaaaayy hahahaa~ You guys want to know why? Because every sunday I got Korean class and I’m gonna meet my crush there. Not exactly there but beside the building hehe. My crush works at Gong Cha, the bubble tea shop. I’ve always been there to buy drinks and to stalk him.

I’ve been learning Korean at the language center since June last year which mean I’ve been crush on that Gong Cha Oppa *that’s what I called him since I don’t know his name* almost a year. Omona! But on the November last year, I didn’t saw him around. I thought he is already quit his job.

Then we I came to register the next level of my class… I saw him at the cashier haha~ Of course I forced my sister to buy me a drink kekeke~ I just watched him. His face are expressionless and I’m kind of sad with that because I’m so excited to see him back.

Skip the register part heee~ I went down and meet my sister at the Gong Cha. I saw him repair something at the door. I just ignore it since I don’t want to be obvious. When I just about to walk out the café, he said “Raishū o ai shimasho” at me with his expressionless face and I just stared at him weirdly while walk away.

In the car, my sister said to me that Gong Cha oppa said “See you next week” in Japanese. Naturally, I started fangirling~ Then I realize that I held my sister Japanese newspaper. No wonder he said Japanese word at me. Weirdo~ I learned Korean not Japanese xP Wait~! Is he just said that because he really want to meet me next week or just because I’m his customer? 

 

A/N: I know its short and maybe I'm gonna update again at night :) Thanks~ <3