Lovefool~

Love Blossom

On the way back to the home, I called Haru.

“Hello?????” Haru answered my phone call.

“Ya. Your Starbucks have spilled.” I said to her angrily.

“Whatt? Whaaatt? My precious Starbucks?!” She crazily screamed. Ouch my ears.

“Bye.” I hung her up. Dude, revenge is sweet.

 

*Arrive at home*

I parked my car and saw someone outside the house. When I got out from the car, someone called my name so loud.

“Myra!!!!” Haru called me.

“What?” I give her an annoyed face since there’s an auntie watched us with the what-the-fuuu look.

“Where’s your car key?” Haru suddenly asked me.

“Why?” I asked her shortly.

“I want to go and buy my Starbucks.” Haru replied me.

“No.” I said.

“WHYYYY?!” Haru shouted. Damn this girl. The auntie watched us again.

“Because I’ve bought it already. Here! Look! Your precious.” I showed it to her.

“Waaaa~~ My baby~ Thanks Myra. I love you. No I love Starbucks a little bit more than you.” She beamed happily.

Myra, just accept the fact that you have a friend that addicted to Starbucks like hell.

“Where are you going?” Haru suddenly asked me again when she saw me walking.

“Into the house. Where else?” I said to her.

“Ahhh~ Hehe.” She said.

 

*In house*

“Have you finished your assignment?” I asked her.

“Nope.” She replied calmly.

“What? Ya! You have like 10 hours left.” I said unbelieved.

“Hehe~” She made a peace sign. I just sigh at her. I will never help her again.

“Ah ah! Why you came back home so late? Where did you go?” Haru suspiciously asked.

“I went to the mall for awhile.” I smiled at her.

“What did you bought?” Haru asked.

“Jjaang.” I make a sound and show her.

“What? A frame?” Haru confusedly asked while scratching her head.

“Yeap~” I replied then ignored her I-need-an-explanation face. I open my bag and searched for something.

“What are you searching for? What are so special that you even bought a frame?” Haru asked me.

I ignored her again.

“Are you… met GD or what? Got his autograph?” Haru asked me again.

“Haaa!!” finally I found my special thing.

“Pfffttt. What? A tissue?” Haru laughed hysterically.

“Whyyy?” I asked her sadly. She doesn’t know anything. Hmph.

While Haru busy laughing, I carefully put the injured tissue in the frame.

“Done.” I said.

“Seriously? You framing a tissue???” Haru suddenly stop laughing and asked me.

“Yeap.” I answered her.

“WHY?” Haru impatiently asked. I show her the tissue that are already in the frame.

Kris told me that we’ve been in the same university all this time. So how about we meet this Tuesday at the park at the university?” Haru read it out loud.

I smiled so brightly.

“So?” Haru asked me. I sigh again.

“Read it again.” I said to her.

“Yeah. Who is Kris?” Haru asked me dumbly.

“GAHHH!! Asdfghjkl. Kris is the new guy work at GongCha and the one who wrote the tissue letter which so romantic is HWANG ZITAO!” I explained to her.

“hm.. WHAT?! Your GongCha oppa give this to you?” Haru asked me while pointing to the tissue in the frame.

“Yeah.” I said calmly.

Not less than a second. We started screaming like crazy. Fangirling over the tissue.

“So so so so what are you going to do? Are you going to meet him tomorrow? Like hell. How small the world are? We’re in the same college and we just knew about it.” Haru excitedly said.

“I don’t know. I’m so happy that I didn’t even think about tomorrow. Help me. and yeap!!! If I knew it earlier, I swear I’ll stalk him.” I said to Haru while laughing so loud.

“Lol.” Haru said then continue her sentence “Ya! You have to get ready!” Haru continued.

“What? It’s tomorrow evening not today.” I told her specific.

“I know but we need to think of the outfit and hairstyle and make up and stuffs.” Haru started her speech.

“Haaa? No no it’s okay. I’ll just wear anything that are good.” I refused.

“No! I’ll call Jihyo unnie first.” Haru said and left to make a call.

I just sigh again. Oh God. How many times have I sighed today.

“Unnie…” I heard Haru talk with Jihyo unnie. I went to the kitchen to drink but before I get to step into the kitchen… someone pull me. Haru of course.

“Hey. Unnie ask us to go to her boutique. Quick. You know how unnie hate it when we late and she has dinner date with Gary oppa so we really have to there like in 15 mins.” Haru explained everything in one breath.

“Okay.” I just accept it since she pull me through the hallway.

“You drive~” Haru said.

“Lazy bum!” I pointed at her and went into the car.

 

*Arrive at the boutique*

“Unnie~!” Me and Haru called.

“Yes yes. I’m coming.” Jihyo unnie came to us.

“Please unnie. Make a makeover to her. Make her looks so pretty that I want to kick her hard.” Haru said.

“What kind of words you chose.” Jihyo unnie just tsked her and start pulling me towards the new arrival section.

“How about this?” Jihyo unnie asked me.

“No! It’s just a simple date at a park. It’s not like Myra going to have a dinner date like you.” Haru interrupted.

“Yeah. And it’s not even a date. He just asked me out. That’s all.” I explained to Jihyo unnie.

“Myra ya. If a guy asked a girl to go out together, that’s mean a date. I didn’t know that my cute dongsaeng soon will have a boyfriend.” Jihyo unnie fake a cry.

“Unnie. It’s not official yet. Tao oppa doesn’t like me. He just talk to me.” I defend.

“Okay. Whatever.” Haru annoyedly said.

“So it has a park theme? How about a floral dress?” Jihyo unnie said while she busy searching for a dress that will make me looks so special and beautiful.

Haru and I just watched our unnie. I spot one classy dress. I went to the dress. It is very beautiful.

“Unnie, Haru! How about this?” I show it to them with a big smile.

“Waaahh. It’s so pretty.” Haru commented.

“Why don’t you try it first?” Jihyo unnie recommend.

“Okayy!!” I excitedly replied.

 

*After 5 mins*

“How?” I went out from the dressing room and present it to Jihyo unnie and Haru.

“Darn it. You’re so pretty. You look so gorgeous.” Jihyo unnie praised me.

“Tao surely will head over you even if he doesn’t like you before.” Haru stated.

I just stood there blushing hard.

“Oh and try this heels and bag too.” Jihyo passed me those things.

I tried it. I love high heels so much and Jihyo unnie know my taste so much.

“Oh. You making me feel so insecure.” Haru suddenly said.

“What? Oh no. I’m not that pretty okay.” I said to her.

I was looking at the mirror. Playing with my hair when someone enter the boutique.

“Oh oh. Who is this lovely girl?” Someone asked behind me.

I turned my back and “Gary oppa.” I push him a little as a joke.

“Hahaha. Wow Myra.” Gary oppa give me a wink. Lol.

“Where’s my queen?” Gary oppa asked me.

“At the back with Haru. Planning about my hairstyle.” I said to him.

“Oh. You have a date or what?” Oppa said.

“No…” I replied shyly.

“I don’t believe it. Look at your tomato face.” Oppa said and pinched my cheeks.

“Ouch. Oppa!! Unnie, oppa pinched my cheeks.” I rant to Jihyo unnie.

“Gary ya!” Jihyo unnie screamed.

I made a mehrong face to oppa. Oppa make a sad face to me. I just ignored him.

“Oppaaa~~” Haru suddenly called Gary oppa.

“Wae?” Gary oppa asked.

“Jihyo unnie is dressing up. We have to go first. This girl right here has to sleep early so she doesn’t have an eye bag.” Haru said to Gary oppa.

“Okay okay. Eye bag is not good for a date. Haha. Bye.” Oppa still teased me and ran away.

“Oppa.. jinjja.” I muttered. I changed my clothes then we went back home.

 

*At home*

As arrive at the home, I straightly went to the kitchen searching for something to eat while Haru went to the living room and watch a drama. I made myself a ramen and went to the living room.

“Don’t you have an assignment to do?” I asked Haru.

“OMG. I’m totally forgot about that. Damn.” Haru said. Her face shows everything. She wants me to help her. Again.

“No.” I shortly said.

“But—” Haru want to say something but I cut her first.

“No. You already have one day to do that assignment and you just wasted it. No. I need to sleep early right? I don’t an eye bag tomorrow.” I said.

“Ahh. I hate you!” She said then went upstairs into her room.

I just laugh. What is she watch? Dude. My love from the star? Ergh. No. I changed channel and watched another drama.

Soon the drama finished. I went to my room. Prepare to sleep. I’m thinking of something. No. it’s not a daydreaming or nightdreaming. I just hope that he will feel the same like others.

I wish he will say “You look beautiful.” to me too tomorrow…