The boys who drunk too much

How do I look like?

Baekhyun and Chanyeol had showered more than they expected and when they were done the sun was shining brightly.

"! We took a lot of time to shower..." Baekhyun was worried, but Chanyeol was giggling, mischievous.

"Aish, you idiot, don't laugh! We have to stay at Sehun's place at least for today. Don't complain, you know, if we go out in this burning sun, we'll die. I mean, I don't even go shopping myself because the shops' lights hurt me, how am I supposed to walk home right now?" Baekhyun was right, they had to stay there until that night, so they went looking for Sehun to tell him, but they couldn't find him anywhere.

"Well, we can call him, where's my mobile..." Chanyeol was interrupted by Baekhyun's hand on his mouth.

"Shut up, Sehun's parents have just arrived, that's their car! Quick, take as many bottles as you can and follow me!" he muttered to the tall guy, while grabbing about ten bottles per arm. Chanyeol did the same and followed him upstairs.

They locked themselves up in the attic and waited as silently as possible for Sehun's parents.

"Honey! It's us, where are you? Oh, look at this, he must have had a party yesterday evening! What a mess!" Sehun's mother's voice echoed in every room of the house.

"He's such a good boy, look, no traces of alcohol! He'd better listen to us, or America will be a dream for him. Well, we saw we can trust him." his father was a strict man and he didn't want his son to do anything out of the schemes. The mess in the house was a bit inappropriate, but since other guys had probably came to his house, it wasn't his fault, he would have cleaned up everything as soon as he got up, as always.

Suddenly Chanyeol's mobile rang. He had got a message. Baekhyun stared at him with a devilish look and torn his mobile away from his hands, putting it in silent mode.

But it was too late, Sehun's parents were going upstairs calling out loud their son's name.

"Sehun! Is that you?" his mother asked.

The two guys didn't know what to do. Suddenly Chanyeol moaned. It's useless to say that the other vampire glanced at him as if he wanted to kill him.

"Hi, honey, it's mum and dad! We just wanted to greet you before you leave, but we'll come another time since you're sleeping, ok?"

Baek couldn't believe his ears: they thought their son had answered. Chanyeol looked at him with questioning eyes, so he nodded vigorously and Chanyeol moaned again.

"Ok, I see, you're sleepy... Well, we'll come tomorrow, make sure to be awake at this time! It's already half past eleven! Bye then, see you tomorrow!" Sehun's mother yelled, as if her voice wasn't already loud enough.

The two guys sighed with relief while listening to their friend's parents wondering why he had fallen asleep in the attic while they walked downstairs.

They saw them driving away from the window and they finally relaxed. Well, Chanyeol did.

"YOUR ING MOBILE! WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH IT, REALLY I'M ALREADY DONE WITH YOU!" Baekhyun was so nervous he was on the verge of crying.

"Hey, calm down, I was writing to Sehun! If I hadn't texted him, he wouldn't have answered me, his parents wouldn't have heard my ringtone and, not finding their son in his house, they would have worried! Anyway, he's at Miryo's place, he told me we can stay here for today, but when it's dark enough we'll help him with the mess."

Baekhyun agreed ad apologised to Chanyeol for being too anxious.

"So, what now?" he asked

"Close your eyes." the other said. He obeyed and waited for something to come.

"Open your hand." he did as Chanyeol had told him and found himself holding somethind cold and heavy. He opened his eyes: the other guy was drinking an expensive champagne from the bottle and he was holding himself another one.

"We don't have anything to do and we have plenty of alcohol... Sehun bought it and he has to leave in a few days so I thought we could..." Baekhyun didn't let him finish the sentence: "You thought well, Chanyeol, you thought well." 

And they started to drink oceans of alcohol for the second time in less than 24 hours.

 

Hey, I'm back! Hello everybody, after

like ages I could update my ff with this

'transition' chapter :3  I hope you like it! **

Sorry if I made any grammar mistakes!

~ Bliss ~