Something in common

How do I look like?

"Oh." Chanyeol opened his eyes wide while Baekhyun slowly slided down against the wall  "Oh" he said again "You... You too... You don't... I mean your face isn't-- I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK, YOU STUPID, IDIOT-- whatever. Nice to meet you again, fellow vamp--"

"Shut the up and duck!" Baekhyun told Chanyeol, who was still standing before the mirror and immediately followed his order. Now they both sat on the floor, hoping everybody was too drunk to notice that Chanyeol didn't have a reflection. 

"Let's go outside and find a quiet and hidden corner, we must talk." Baekhyun said determined and he gripped again the other guy's wrist, quickly walking through the front door. 

Finding a place where there wasn't anyone was quite easy, since Sehun's garden was huge. They sat on the grass, back against the house.

"So, we are both vampires. Ok. I had never met another before" Chanyeol started explaining.

"Me neither, and I that's because you should keep it a secret! You know, it's not normal not to have a reflection in the mirror, people question such things, Chanyeol! You should pay more attention!" Baekhyun was quite angry and the alcohol had made him less patient than usual.

"Who could have seen me? They're all drunk! And I'm not completely sober neither, so forgive me if for once I pay less attention! Who saw me? Only you did, if you weren't a vampire, you wouldn't have noticed me!--" Chanyeol was screaming, so Baekhyun had to put a hand oh his mouth to make him shut up. While doing this he looked straight into the other's eyes with a threatening gaze, but he jumped backward frightened.

His voice was just a whisper: "I saw... I saw... Please stay still for a moment..." He approched Chanyeol's face with his own and they stared into each other's eyes. This time Chanyeol jumped backward, but he only hit his head into the house wall. The other guy asked nervously: "Did you see? Tell me you saw it! Tell me I don't see it because I'm drunk, but because it is actually there..." 

They checked again. They saw their reflection in each other's eyes.

They sat again next to each other with a shocked air, but suddenly Chanyeol said roughly: "I can't stand this anymore" and he pitched into Baekhyun, causing them to roll down the meadow, kissing passionately.

Chanyeol suddenly stopped: "Wait. I should have asked if you agreed, I just started to kiss you but maybe you find this annoy--" Baehyun didn't let him finish the sentence and pulled him from his tie to kiss him again.

They unbottoned each other's shirts, occasionally breaking the connection between their mouths just to take a breath. Then they moved to the trousers and they were on the grass after less than five minutes. 

Someone was approaching, they heard clear voices coming nearer and nearer, so they used Baekhyun's jacket as a blanket

"I'm on top this time, Minseok. Not joking" one said laughing. "Hahaha, no way Kris, you know I don't do bottom." the other - probably Minseok - replied. "You'll make an exception tonight, for me, you will, no discussion." Kris sounded determined, but Minseok shut him up "No way, me top, you bottom." and they walked past Baek and Chanyeol, who were struggling to silence their laughters.

The two vampires went on with their business and by late night knew each other's bodies better than anyone else. They lay on the grass, Baekhyun with his head on Chanyeol's lap, curled not to feel the cold.

"Baekhyun?" 

"Yes?"

"It's almost sunrise, we should go. Maybe Sehun will let us have a quick shower because the grass is annoying me."

"Oh, you're right. Yes, he'll be sleeping or doing stuff with Miryo, I think it wouldn't bother him if we have a shower." 

After collecting their clothes, they wore their jackets and headed to the bathroom, hand in hand.

 

Here's the second chapter! Yay! 

I'm sorry if there is like 0.1% ,

but I really at writing it *sobs*

Anyway, I hope you like it :)

I plan to write another chapter, but 

let me know if you like it or not, please! <3

~Bliss~