Chapter 29

Too Much Love

Hyuna was back in school again, and the Beast members tried their best to hide what was going to come. Jay already knew about because DooJoon had told him yesterday.

"PLLLLLEEEEEAAAASEEEEE!!!!!" Hyuna whined.

She had pestered them all day about what the party was about.

"You won't throw a party just because I came home. Is something up?"

They froze, it wasn't the right place to tell her, but of course, Yoseob made a mistake.

"Hyuna....it's not a party.." 

Hyuna looked at them, while they all glared at Yoseob.

"What~ she's gonna know soon anyway!"

Junhyung smacked him on the head and mumbled something about duct tape.

"I knew something was up. C'mon spill it." Hyuna said it very forcefully.

Dongwoon sighed,"Fine....DooJoon Hyung got a text from Hyunseung yesterday. He wants us to meet him at the abandoned warehouse today with you. We think that it's the end now."

A cold silence fell on the table as Hyuna let it all sink in. She didn't want to see Hyunseung for the last time. She wanted to see him for the rest of her life.

"Oppa?.....Does that mean...."

Junhyung nodded,"It's over..."

Hyuna felt herself get numb, the last thing she saw was Junhyung rushing to catch her.

(Hyunseung's Place)

"Master please. You can't do this."

Hyunseung just stared blankly through the window and smiled faintly.

"If I'm not dead, Hyuna will never let her be herself anymore. It's better this way."

His guard still tried to convince him, but it was no use. Hyunseung wound not change his mind, even if it meant the end.

"I wish I was like this all the time. Peaceful and calm. Just living with the person I love most. Why did I let my other self show? I thought I hid him away in the shadows, but he crawled back out. Listen, when I see them together later on, he's gonna come back. When he does, I'll try my best to fight out of him and die. You know, I really did love her..... I just wish that I didn't screw things up too much. I told DooJoon at the hospital the other day what to do for me. You take the other men and leave."

His guard was trying his best to not to take Hyunseung and hide him, but he knew that whatever he did, it would fail.

"Yes sir....."

Hyunseung turned his attention to the skyline again, it was a very beautiful day. The sky was blue and the clouds were puffy, like the type of clouds Hyuna would call icecream clouds. 

"I wish....."

(Nurse Room)

"HYUNA!!!!"

"Junhyung...."

"HYUNA!!!"

"Junhyung please."

"HYUNA!!!"

Hyuna finally woke up to see Junhyung right in front of her face.

"What the- JUNHYUNG OPPA!"

Hyuna immediately got up and pushed his face away from her.

"Okay, okay. Sorry about that, I was just worried."

The nurse came to check on her and said that she was fine and that she could return to class.

"So Hyunseung oppa,"

Hyuna felt Junhyung get stiff, but she continued.

"He wants to meet us for the last time?"

Junhyung took a deep breath before replying.

"Yeah...I don't like the feeling of it, but we have to. We lied to your mom, cause I know that she's not gonna let you go if she heard that Hyunseung wanted it. Jay Hyung knows about it too."

"Oh...." 

They arrived at her classroom, but stopped at the door.

"He didn't try to hurt you or me on purpose you know." Hyuna whispered.

Junhyung looked at her in confusion.

"I believe in that oppa. He just has a part of him that he can't control."

With that,she went in to her class, leaving Junhyung dumbfounded.

(After School/ DooJoon's Mansion)

"You guys ready to go?" DooJoon asked.

They each had a gun, except Hyuna, who had a pocket knife for emergencies.

"Y..yeah. Let's get this over with." Kikwang said.

They all didn't want to go, but they knew they had to. They loaded up in a van and drove to their destination.

"I don't want to do this." Jay said as he got out.

Hyuna hugged him,"I don't want to either...."

They walked as slow as they could to the warehouse. Hyunseung was waiting for them. For a second, Hyuna could see the warm dark brown eyes, but when he saw Junhyung with her, holding hands, his eyes changed to a cold iceberg.

"So you guys came. I'm glad you did, because we have some unfinished business to take care of."

They tensed, only DooJoon and Hyuna knew what the real Hyunseung was feeling on the inside.

"Oppa...."

Hyunseung fixed his cold glaring eyes upon her.

"No, I have to do this."

For a second, no one moved, until Hyunseung did.

"Time to say goodbye."

Auhtor's Note

Hey guys! I think the next chapter is the last one. Thanks to all my subscribers and the people who are reading this! Love ya guys!