Chapter 30

Too Much Love

"Time to say goodbye...."

The rest was a blur to Hyuna. She saw Hyunseung  make a move towards his gun and aim it at Hyuna. Junhyung had pushed Hyuna out of the way and more gunshots were heard. Next thing she saw was Hyunseung falling toward to ground.

"HYUNSEUNG OPPA!!!!!!!!!" 

Hyuna ran towards him and placed him on her lap. Her tears were flowing as rapid as a river. Hyunseung faintly smiled and his warm eyes returned.

"H...Hyuna....it's better this way...." He coughed and blood came out.

"Oppa....please...."

"You can't have happiness with me alive. You and Junhyung should have a happy life.... Promise me that you'll be happy."

Hyuna was crying harder now, and Hyunseung reached out and cupped her cheek with his hand.

"I...I....."

"Don't worry, I'm happy now....(cough cough) I get to see you from the sky. Hyuna, no matter how long it is from now... I will always be watching you from the clouds."

"Oppa! I don't want that! I wanted you to be with me for the rest of my life! I never hated you!"

Junhyung and the rest were around her with tears flowing everywhere. Hyunseung looked towards Junhyung and grinned,"You know.... You guys do make a.... Great couple. I'm sorry for what I did...c...can you forgive me?"

Junhyung took his hand,"Of course you idiot.....I never wanted this...."

"I know.... It's my fault and I decided this. There's no blame for you or anyone else." 

He looked around and met their eyes,"You guys were like brothers to me...I'm sorry for what I did... But please look after Hyuna... I.. I want you to.."

Hyuna gripped his hands," Oppa...please...."

"Don't worry, I'm happy now... I'll miss you guys..."

He looked at Hyuna, straight in the eyes,"I will always love you Kim Hyuna."

He's eyes closed and his hand went slack. He had died with a smile on his face. Hyuna couldn't take it anymore and broke down. Junhyung had tears, but hugged Hyuna.

"He loved me....even if I let him go...." 

Junhyung her hair,DooJoon had walked away and smashed his fists against the wall.  Jay had looked away already. Kikwang was leaning against Yoseob and Dongwoon had his face down.

"He said he would watch over you.... I believe that..." Junhyung whispered in her ear.

"I know....but I'll miss him still...."

(Next Day)

"Hyuna? DooJoon's here to see you dear."

Hyuna got up from her bed as DooJoon came in. Hyuna had cried all night, but didn't  let her mom notice. They had buried Hyunseung at his favorite place, where the gang had went to a picnic once. She covered his grave with flowers and under a nice shade with a big oak tree. It was his favorite place to play.

"Hey Hyuna. How are you?"

Hyuna chocked back a sob,"I....don't know.."

DooJoon reached into his pocket and got something out. He handed it to Hyuna.

"Hyunseung told me to get this after he died. That day when he came to see you at the hospital."

Hyuna's hands were trembling as she opened the letter, folded neatly.

"I have to go, but Hyuna..... Don't tell Junhyung about it. I think he just wants you to know about what's inside."

He hugged her and got out.

Hyuna slowly opened the note and began to read.

To My Lovely Princess,

   I guess I'm dead if you're reading this.  Well, I don't regret dying you know... I did this by my own choice. Hyuna... Please don't blame yourself, it's not even Junhyung's fault, it's all mine. I was just overwhelmed by jealousy and did things that I shouldn't have. I did love you with all my heart you know. I'm sorry that I left, I wanted to be with you for forever. Please tell my parents that it was my choice. I know that mother might go into hysterics. Take care of the gang for me, and have a lovely life with Junhyung. I'll be watching you from your icecream clouds, so look at the sky from time to time okay? 

   With All My Love,

                               Jang Hyunseung

Hyuna pressed the letter close to her heart and smiled as the tears broke through again. She went towards the window and looked at the clouds. Her icecream clouds were out again and she waved.

"Do you see me now? I'll always smile towards the sky for you Hyunseung oppa!"

(Years Later)

"Hey! We're going to the park after this right?" 

Hyuna nodded, she looked amazing in her wedding dress, but Junhyung looked so formal.

"Yah! Yong Junhyung! Relax a little! It's your wedding day!" Yoseob shouted.

Hyuna giggled and looked at Junhyung.

"You look fine oppa, handsome as always!"

The wedding director smiled and carried out the wedding.

"Now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Junhyung leaned in and kissed Hyuna's soft lips. The boys cheered and Jay laughed. It was one of their happy moments.

They drove to the park, or reserve where Hyunseung was. Hyuna and Junhyung had dressed out into a simple dress and some dress pants and shirts.

"Hyunseung oppa!" Hyuna ran towards where his grave was and smiled.

"I brought more flowers for you! Do you like them?"

 Hyuna laid them in a neat pile and touched his picture.

"I miss you...."

The boys were grinning,"Yah, Jang Hyunseung! You see this newly wed? How are we suppose to deal with them?" Kikwang said chuckling.

Junhyung smiled," You should see her from up close, she's amazing."

They laughed, it was like this after Hyunseung died. They had began to soften down a little bit again. Hyunseung's family went overseas to forget about them and the gang were collecting themselves again. It took a long time, but they were the same again. Like how things used to be. Hyuna looked up at the sky and looked at the clouds.

"Hey oppa..." She waved, like she always did over the years. It seemed like the cloud was waving back as the sunlight shined upon the little group.

Author's Note

The story ended! Sorry that I made Hyunseung die, but in my other story, I'm going to make things different. So many thanks to give out to every one of you! Thanks for staying with me throughout the story and loving this! I hope you guys liked this story and thanks again! Oh and the poll, I had to delete it and make a new one, so please vote again! Sorry for having to re do it! Love ya!