Chapter 28

Too Much Love

The rest of the day was pretty fun. They played with the "thing" that Junhyung brought. Apprently, it was a toy that looked like a dog, acted like a cat, and sounded like a frog.

"I can't believe you found this." DooJoon said laughing.

"It almost killed me! Do you know how many people know this thing? NONE!!" Junhyung pouted, making the two laugh.

"Still! Thanks bro! I always wanted one."

They stayed with her until it was dark.

"Go home. You guys have school tomorrow, and my mom's coming soon."

"Ooh... We better go before Mrs. Kim comes. I think she's still mad at us." DooJoon said getting up.

"Bye Hyuna! Sweet dreams!"

 Hyuna felt lonely after they went, so she decided to sleep early. If her mom came, she'll just stay. Hyuna thought about what happened that day. She knew that Hyunseung might die, and that today was the last day she saw him like that.

"Oppa....I'm so sorry. Please fogive me..."

She felt her eyelids droop and she fell asleep.

(Cube High)

"Oi! Junhyung! How's Hyuna!~" Kikwang asked.

"She got better, and no. Mrs.Kim was not there."

They all groaned,"Aww... then we could've have gone with you!" Yoseob whined.

DooJoon was the only one serious.

"What's the matter hyung?" Dongwoon asked

"I got a text.....From Hyunseung."

Everyone froze, so DooJoon conintued.

"He wants us to meet him at the abandoned warehouse tomorrow. Since Hyuna gets discharged from the hopsital today, he wants us to bring her too."

Nobody dared to move an inch. Hyunseung telling them to come meant....The End.

Junhyung was the first to break the silence,"What does he want?"

"Nothing...he just wants to see us for the last time."

They fell into silence again.

"Fine...We'll bring her, and guns. It's time...."

The others nodded.

"It was time anyway. We jus have to protect Hyuna. Also, we can't tell our parents about this. We'll tell Jay hyung though. He'll come with us."

The bell rang, telling that it was time for dismissal.

"Let's go get Hyuna."

(Hospital)

Hyuna was already dressed up and ready to go home. Mrs.Kim and Jay was with her.

"HYUNA!!!!" Yoseob shouted as he ran to hug her.

"Yoseob oppa~! You're heavy! Get off! Nyahhhh!"

They laughed, trying to hide the Hyunseung problem away from their expressions. Of course, Jay noticed.

"You guys okay? Why are your faces all sad?"

They were too surprised to say anything, but Dongwoon made up a quick recovery.

"We're just sad that now Hyuna is gonna be at school whining the whole entire day!"

"OPPA!"

They laughed. Dongwoon was helpful sometimes.

"Oh, Mrs.Kim, tomorrow, we're gonna have a party for Hyuna. Can we take her out? We promise to look after her and Jay Hyung will be there too." DooJoon asked.

Mrs.Kim didn't look too pleased.

"What time?"

"About 7 to 10... We promise to look after her. Please?"

Mrs.Kim sighed,"All right, only if you promise that she won't end up at the hospital again."

"Yes ma'am!"

They all went to Hyuna's house together and sat in the living room as Mrs.Kim prepared dinner for all of them.

"What party?" Hyuna asked.

"Can't tell you. It's going to be a surprise party."

"Oppa~! Pllleeeeaaaseee?"

"Nope,"

It was fine then, but they knew that Hyuna wouldn't be smiling tomorrow.

(Hyunseung)

"It's all over......"

Author's Note

Hey guys! Here's the next chapter! I hope you guys enjoy and remeber to subscribe and comment! Thanks for reading! ^^