Jealousy

Café Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

By the eighth day, I became intrigued in Lee Hyun Woo. I even made attempts to look more presentable by styling my hair and putting on minimum makeup.

“Yah, are you wearing mascara?” teased Hana.

I looked down, embarrassed. “Be quiet. You’re embarrassing me.”

Hana shook her head, giggling. “Our Jenny is falling in love ~”

I elbowed her as a sign of warning.

 

 

 

 

At 7PM sharp, sounds of bell ringing could be heard, indicating that someone had entered the café. I looked up immediately. Hyun Woo entered … with a woman.

He walked towards the counter, the woman beside him, and smiled.

“Hello, Jenny-ssi. I would like the usual, please,” he turned towards the woman, “And what would you like?”

The woman gave me a smile. “Whatever he’s having,” she said confidently.

I nodded and keyed in the cash register, not wanting to make any conversation.

As I prepared their drinks, I played with the idea of ruining the woman’s drink.

No, let’s not ruin the café’s reputation, I thought.

I let out a soft sigh. Placing the cups on the tray, I slowly made my way to his table.

“Sir, your drinks,” I mumbled. Hyun Woo gave me a smile, but I did not return him with mine. Instead, I turned around and walked back to the counter.

“Jenny-ah, you okay?” Hana whispered to me. I nodded slightly.

An hour before the closing time, Hyun W

Please log in to read the full chapter