First Meeting

Café Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Excuse me?” said a low voice.

I startled, quickly turning around to face the counter, a bright smile already plastered on my bare face. An attractive young man, probably in his early twenties, stood before me. His brown eyes bore into me, making me fidget nervously.

I cleared my throat. “Can I help you, sir?” I asked politely.

His eyes widen in surprise, before he composed himself. “A-Ah, yes. Erm … can I have a cup of latte, please.”

I nodded and keyed in the cash register. “That would be 5000 won. Please take a seat. We will deliver your drink to your table.” He paid me and went to sit at the secluded corner of the café.

I quickly prepared his drink, meticulous at every detail. Once I was done, I placed the cup on the tray and walked towards his table.

“Sir, your drink,” I said as I carefully placed his cup on the table in front of him.

“Thank you, miss..?” he said, dragging the end.

“Jenny. My name is Jenny.”

“Ah, Jenny-ssi. Thank you,” he said.

I nodded and made my way back to the counter.

 

 

 

 

Two hours later, it was time for me to close the shop. I glanced over at the man’s table, realizing that he was still there. I cleared my throat and slowly made my way towards him.

“Sir, I’m sorry but we’re closing up,” I said politely, not wanting to offend him.

He gasped out of shock. “Oh, I’m so sorry! I didn’t know!” H

Please log in to read the full chapter