↷ ✩ update.

` ↷ ✩ seventeen cafe.
jiyoon.

welps, hi guys. ; ; 

i'm really sorry for the extreme lack of updates, and i hope that you guys don't hate me yet.. i didn't think i would be this consumed by school once it started, but i guess i underestimated the workload of college, haha. but i wanted to let you guys know that i haven't died off the face of the planet just yet! and i was just thinking about this story since i'm on my spring break right now. 

the point of this message is to see how many of you guys (readers + chosen characters) are still around. i'm thinking about restarting the story (yes, i know i didn't get very far in the first place. orz) because i think i could have planned it out a little better and there's more that i want to do with it, if you guys don't mind. hopefully, most of you are still around. if not, maybe i'll have to do a whole new application process again..? but i'm hoping i don't have to. i don't know, i haven't really planned it out yet either. /shot. so i'm not sure if i'll actually restart it or continue where i left off.

again, i'm really, really sorry! but i will try my best not to disappear again. and if i do, i will give you guys a warning, promise! 

so yeah, just let me know if you're still here, thanks! ♡