Sungyeol | 4. He's always around

24 Signs A Guy Likes You

Pairing: Lee Sungyeol x Song Enmi


"What the heck, Sungyeol?" Enmi's friend said, looking up at him with a surprised expression. "You appear almost all the time from nowhere!" she mused, continuing to talk beside her best friend.

Enmi laughed and gave Sungyeol a playful glare, "Why are you here again?"

Sungyeol shrugged, "Can't I? I mean, we're friends, right?" he nudged both girls in the arm, "Plus I always go with you guys,"

Chaeree snorted, "You didn't walk with me when Enmi wasn't around yesterday,"

Sungyeol shot her a glare to shut it but Enmi had a confused look on her face, "I saw him in the library though, when I was browsing for some books," she said.

Chaeree smirked, "Oh of course," was all she said, leaving Enmi hanging by what she meant.

Enmi rolled her eyes at her friend, "What? What are you saying?" she looked at Sungyeol who coughed and looked away.

"Oh nothing,"

--

When the bell rang for lunch, Chaeree immediately took Enmi's hand and they exited the classroom, only to find Sungyeol by the doorway.

"Hey!" he greeted and the girls shrieked in surprised.

"YAH!" Chaeree yelled back in annoyance, "Why are you here again?"

Sungyeol blinked, feigning innocence, and ignored her question, "Where are you guys going to eat?"

"Somewhere you won't be," Enmi muttered and Chaeree laughed, proud of her friend.

Sungyeol was barely felt hurt because he was already used to it. He rolled his eyes along and said nothing else.

The three continued to walk to the cafeteria to buy food and go back out to eat somewhere else. There was always a place where Chaeree and Enmi would be eating in and barely anyone knew where it was. The place was usually forbidden but they haven't been caught yet.

Sometimes, Sungyeol doesn't go with them to eat there since he was a scaredy cat. 

Before they reached the back building, they looked at their side and saw that Sungyeol was no where to be seen. The girls both looked at each other and shared a knowing look, "Scaredy cat," they both laughed in unison.

Soon, they were near to their destination. The place was already so quiet and they barely saw anyone there. Enmi took a second to look behind and check if anyone would see but ended up screaming.

Chaeree jumped and screamed along, startled. She looked back and got furious, "LEE SUNGYEOL!"

Sungyeol frowned, wincing when Enmi hit him in the stomach, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"You almost killed us, doofus!"

Sungyeol furrowed his brows, "I said I was going to eat lunch with you,"

"NO YOU DIDN'T!"

Soon enough, they settled and the girls tried to get used to Sungyeol's presence in the forbidden place. Enmi looked at Chaeree and pouted, "He's so clingy," she whispered but of course, Sungyeol heard.

Sungyeol looked up at her and raised a brow, "Why thank you,"

"I know why," Chaeree replied, ignoring Sungyeol's comment.

Enmi & Sungyeol both looked at her, waiting for her continuation. Sungyeol felt his hand starting to sweat since he felt nervous that maybe Chaeree had already figured it out. But there was a part of him that didn't really care if anyone found out.

When Chaeree didn't continue, Enmi glared at her, "What? Why?"

Chaeree giggled before leaning in towards Enmi's ear and whispering, "He likes you,"


awyeaaah. thanks for the comment and request :) hope you liked this. huehue.