Daehyun | 3. You catch him staring at you

24 Signs A Guy Likes You

Pairing: Daehyun x Jihyo


Jihyo was supposed to be focusing on the movie but she felt as if she was being watched. She sighed and looked around briefly, wanting to turn her back to check if what she was feeling was true.

And it was.

Her fellow schoolmate who she knows by the name of Jung Daehyun was caught looking at her but Jihyo only thought that was a coincedence. He awkwardly smiled and she nodded back. They weren't exactly close but they knew each other as fellow club members. Being honest with herself, she had at least a small crush on him ever since she had heard him sing in one of their club meetings.

Jihyo turned back to the big screen and tried once again to focus, but unfortunately cannot. Having Daehyun's soft glance and small smile at her distracted her to watch anything at all. She fibbed and wiggled slightly on her seat, feeling uncomfortable.

Her friend beside her noticed and nudged her, "What's wrong?"

Now Jihyo was watching the movie with her best friend and she could tell her everything, "I feel like someone's watching me,"

Dasom, her best friend, blinked at her, "What?" she looked around to check, and did catch Daehyun looking at her best friend. Dasom let out a small gasp and leaned in to whisper, "Someone is looking at you,"

Jihyo's eyes widened, "Who?"

"That guy in the back,"

Jihyo immediately turned her head. She saw Daehyun looking at her but immediately looking away after. Jihyo furrowed her brows, "Daehyun again?" she whispered most likely to herself but Dasom heard it.

Dasom looked at her, "Jung Daehyun? Your crush?" she giggled.

Jihyo flushed red, "Shush,"

Dasom only smiled and looked at the boy again, catching his glance at Jihyo. "Aigoo," she uttered, turning back and focusing on the movie.

Jihyo looked at her, "What?" she stared, grabbing her arm and shaking it, "What happened?"

Dasom turned her head at her with a cute grin, "I think he likes you,"


there! done done done. haha, thanks for requestin Ririn701!