Sehun | 1. He smiles at you

24 Signs A Guy Likes You

Pairing: Sehun x Byul


"Alright. Those guys who are walking down ever so flawlessly are the hotties of this school," Byul's new friend explained, pointing at every boy she's mentioning, "Luhan, Baekhyun, Kai, Kris & Sehun,"

Byul turned to look and immediately caught one of the boys' eyes. She tried to blink away but gave up once she saw him smile at him.

Her friends behind her squealed as they also saw the scene.

"Oh my gosh! He just smiled at you!"

Byul blushed and watched as his retreating figure fade from her sight, "Who was that?"

"Oh Sehun! The youngest of them all. A sophomore & a basketball player,"

Byul nodded at the information. She caught herself thinking about him most of the time today.

While at lunch, Byul excused herself to go to the restrooms. On her way, she meets Sehun again. Byul looked at him and he looked back, another smile was given to her. This time, Byul finally smiled back and bowed. Sehun nodded his head and continued to walk.

Another time, Byul met him once again - in the school garden. He was passing by and once again, he smiled at her way. 

"I think he's interested in you," one of her friends whispered beside her.

Byul looked at her, "It's just a smile. Everyone smiles at everyone right?"

"Not Sehun. He barely smiles at anyone. His face can only contain a poker look,"

"Huh," Byul dismissively hummed, thoughts flooding her mind. No it can't be. She's just new. Why would he be interested in her already?


First chapter done. Second would be a request. If none, then my turn again 8)