together; always.

zenith

 

The illusion of a normal Friday night spent alone in comfortable solitude watching cheesy romance flicks and cuddling Bambi was soon shattered when he received a text from Kyuhyun just past midnight. 

Hyung, Changmin is drunk again. Can you come and pick him up?

Stifling a groan, the leader ran a hand through his disheveled hair as he steeled himself to walk into the prestigious nightclub - not having bothered to groom himself properly before exiting his apartment. Clad in only a simple t-shirt and jeans, he entered the establishment and squinted into the murky darkness in an attempt to find his inebriated bandmate. Neon lights pulsed and loud music pounded from the gargantuan speakers as Yunho squeezed through the mass of sweaty bodies crowding the dance floor; ignoring the lascivious glances that some of the women sent him. 
Eventually he reached the private booth tucked away in a secluded corner of the club and sighed with relief when he saw Kyuhyun and Minho holding onto a very intoxicated Changmin who was currently in the midst of enthusiastically reciting a dramatic soliloquy from Shakespeare.
Trust Changmin to be intellectual even when -faced drunk. 

"Hyung! Thank god you're here!" Minho exclaimed, the relief visible on his face as he fought to prop the taller man up on his shoulder. 
"You just missed his performance of Romeo's emotional monologue." Kyuhyun remarked dryly.
Fighting back an amused smirk, Yunho wrapped his arm around Changmin's slim waist to support his weight.
"Come on Changdola, let's go home." He coaxed softly. 
Changmin's only response was to mutter something unintelligible under his breath, but he didn't object when Yunho gently guided him towards the exit.
The way home was spent humouring Changmin's drunken ramblings, and they stopped halfway when Changmin began to dry heave onto the pavement; Yunho grasping his hips and holding his damp fringe out of the way.
"That's really disgusting." Yunho commented lightly as he pulled his bandmate away from the pool of vomit. 
"You still love me though, right?" Changmin slurred, somehow managing to plaster an innocent expression on his face despite the glazed look in his eyes. Yunho can't contain the soft chuckle that escapes him, and he the other man's smooth cheek with the pad of his thumb. 
"Always."