FINALLY MET! WHAT?!

LIFE WITH A KINGKA

"stupid L! i was just concern bout him.Why he can't act normal around me and stop with those stupid glares of him."Hae mi said as soon as she ented her car.Out of sudden and idea pop out of her mind. She need to call the master of guys, Du Jun! Hae mi took her phone which was in her bag and dialled his number.

"Oppa! i need advice on men" Hae mi said as soon as Du Jun pick up her call."OMMO~~ don't tell me my princess already have a special someone.Why didn;t you tell me first!?"Du Jun replied jokingly."Yah oppa. aniya...it's just a sorta classmate of mine who always sent daggers to me,"Hae mi quickly denied."ara..ara~~ let's meet up at my house and don't you need to say anything to us bout that arrange marriage. others doesn't know bout that" Du Jun replied."okay then! I'm on my way."Hae mi replied lazily after hearing the word 'arrange marriage'.

-----------------------

Myungsoo and Infinite members who's already in the Hang out room all kept silent."It's not like i wanted it guys."Myungsoo broke the silent.They are all silent cuz too shocked By the news Myungsoo said bout him getting married."can't you refuse?"Hoya asked."No, He won't get any credit cards if he refuses" Sungyeol who already know the whole story answered in behalf of Myungsoo."Guys this ain't helping Myung ya know?"Woohyun said."Maybe you just have to accept it Myung"Dongwoo continued."Hey! stop with the frown.It's bad but not that bad."SungGyu tried to cheer things up.

"i better be home now. i'll try to call you guys. Myungsoo stand up and walked out of the room."okay. cheer up Myung!"They said in unison and bid goodbye.

-----------------------

Myungsoo arrived home and ran up to his room. He then plop on his bed and stared at the ceiling."why did i react like that? ugh- i'm sorry Hae mi"Myungsoo mumbled under his breath. He then played with a teddy bear,a gift from one of his fangirls at school.

"Cute...whoever give me this really know the cute sorta part of me.haha"Myungsoo thought and laugh in his mind."KIM MYUNGSOO! Myungsoo!" Mrs Kim voice is heard outside of Myungsoo room.Myungsoo got up and open the door."Myungsoo darling, dress up now. we need to meet your future wife." Mrs Kim said and walk towards Myungsoo's Huge dressing room. She took a tux and ordered Myungsoo to wear it."arraso~~ i'll wear it. now get out mum."Myungsoo said while pushing his mum out.After taking his warm bath he quickly change and wear the tux.He was like this-:

"good as always huh?"Myungsoo mumbled." okay,i'm being conceited" he continued.He then ran downstairs to meet his parents."Let's get this over with" Myungsoo said while grabbing a slice of bread from the dry kitchen."slow down boy~~ Please take care of your attitude. This is my best friend okay Myungsoo" Mr Kim said and walk off to the front door with his wife. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and catch up with his parents . They got into they're limo and drove off.

----------------

Hae mi got out of her car as soon as she arrived infront of Du jun's mansion. She walked in after the maids open the door."Hey baby girl!" Dongwoon greeted Hae mi."heyyyyyy~~" Hae mi greeted back lazily and plop next to Yoseob's on Du Jun's expensive couch."What's wrong princess?"Hyunseung who's uneasy with Hae mi's change of attitude ask."Nothing really just bad news from mum" Hae mi replied while clossing her eyes."Tell us"Junhyung said while the others nodded except Du Jun who's already know.

"well it's gonna be shocking. i'm gonna....involve...in..errr arrange marriage."Hae mi said and all of B2ST mebers mouth hung open."WHAT?!" They yelled in unison and once again except Du Jun."Can't  you just refuse it princess?"Yoseob asked."How can i disobeyed?"Hae mi replied and close her eyes back.Kikwang who notice Hae mi frown thinks the best way is to live her alone."Guys, i think we should go home now.call us anytime Hae mi" Kikwang said and they bid goodbye. then there's only Hae mi and Du Jun.

"Princess stop with the frown. Your not that pretty you know with that kind of face?"Du jun said jokingly."I know" hae mi repled giving a slight smile."so... the boy which sent daggers to you? You said you want some advice."Du Jun continued."Nah, it's okay.Not worth of your time oppa.' Suddenly Hae Mi's phone beeped

Mummy:-

Come home now sweety.We have guests tonight.Love you <3

Hae Mi:-

KK...be there in a few minutes.love you too <3

'oppa, i need to go now.Maybe my future husband to be gonna arrived soon." Hae mi said and bid goodbye."arraso~~ don;t be sad anymore baby sister" Du jun said and ruffle Hae mi hair.She then drove off back to her house.

-------------------

Hae mi arrived at her house and ran to her room.As soon as she closed her bedroom door she could see a dress on her bed with a note.The note said "were it sweety. Kim's family would be here any hour.You would look beautiful.Hurry okay!"Mum-'

"Hmph..! the day my husband to be revealed" Hae mi mumbled under her breath and got her towel to have a warm bath.After getting ready she wore the dress her mum put and applied some make up. she look like this :-

               (I just take a hara pic.haha^_^)

"It looks fine but just a bit not my style."Hae mi thought.Shen then walk elegently downstairs where her mum and dad are waiting."dear, you look beautiful" Mrs Goo complimented."Thanks"Hae mi replied shortly.Then Hae mi heard the front door been open by the maids so that must be the Kims family."be good Hae mi" mr goo whispered before leaving greeting his guests.Mrs goo invited them to seat but still no sign of the Husband to be."omo~~what a pretty lady we have here"Mrs Kim complimented as soon as she lay her eyes on Hae mi.

------------------

As soon as the Kim's family arrived at Goo's residents, Mr and Mrs Kim hurriedly make their way to the front door.Myungsoo followed them from behind but then realised that he left his phone in the limo so he fetch it."Here it is" Myungsoo said as soon he found his phone. He then walked lazily in to the mansion.When he stepped in he could see his parents and the Goo's family discussing.He then saw a pretty but familiar girl next to Mrs Goo.

Myungsoo sat down beside his mother but didn't forget to greet first."wow~~How handsome your son is my friend."Mr goo complimented Myungsoo.He then turn to look at his wife to be. and he's mouth hug open when he saw hae mi."YOU?!" they both said in unison.they cought both side of parents attention."You know each other?" Mr Kim asked."Yeah...errr sorta know."Myungsoo replied."I need to talk to her for a minute can i?" myungsoo stand up and said."Yup sure!"both wifes said in unison.Hae mi just followed myungsoo outside till they arrive in the big garden. They sat in a distance on the fountain.

"so....you know bout this?" Mungsoo broke the silent."yeah, but at first i didn't know who's my husband to be is....till today"Hae mi replied and looked at Myungsoo.Then there's the silent again.

"Marry me"Myungsoo said while looking to Hae mi hazel eyes."WHAT?!" HaeMi yelled."I asked you to marry me for personal reasons and you don't want to crush your mum's heart do you?"Myungsoo continued still with his calm voice."No..."Hae mi replied really soft but still could be heard by Myungsoo."Great now~~give me your phone number.it'll be easier to communicate"Myungsoo said and Hae mi just obeyed."one more thing, call me myungsoo for now on.i allow you."L continued  while ruffling hae mi's hair and then left hae mi alone in the garden."What just happen?"Hae mi thought.But she managed to gave a slight smile before herself entering the house.

-------------------

Just a few minutes hae mi entered the house she could hear her mum yelling her name."Yes, mum?" Hae mi said and sat next to Myungsoo cuz there's no more space to seat."I heard from Myungsoo here that you agreed to be married with him"Mrs Kim said.Hae mi looked to myungsoo who was really close to her and he just gave puppy eyes to her like this

"oh ya...i did agreed.But i need some time to know bout Myungsoo-shi more"Hae mi said after seeing those cute puppy eyes."okay then. But don't take to much time dear.myungsoo here said that he can't wait any longer"Mr Kim said.Hae mi mouth hung open and just gave them a smile.

After eating dinner with the Kim's family it's time for them to get going."we will come more often my friend"Mrs Kim said to Mrs goo."YES.i knwo you will"Mrs goo replied and then they bid goodbye."This is the best day ever"Myungsoo thought and then drifted to sleep.

---------------

Hae mi who's already in her pyjama kept on thinking bout Myungsoo."Am i already falling for him?" hae mi thought."No! not yet.I don't even really know him."Hae mi denied herself. slowly she drifted asleep with Myungsoo in his mind."I hope i could be a great friend for him"Hae mi mumbled before 100% fell asleep.

 

(Updateeeeeee...I know it's not that good but i hope you guys could understand) and i just can't get enough of Myungsoo's cute face.hahaha

ppyong ^_^ <3