The fight !

LIFE WITH A KINGKA

The sunlight from Hae ri's window woke her up.She was driftd to sleep after along talk with herself about the Oh so good new from her mum."Do arrange marriage even exist in this century?"That's the question which was running in her mind all night long.After a few minutes rubbing her eyes.Hae ri jumped out of bed and walk lazily to her bathroom plus getting ready for another hell.SCHOOL!.

------

Myungsoo woke up early today cuz he can't continue he's sleep after thinking what his mum said to him last night."Arrange marriage does still exist huh?"That statement kept on running in his mind.He had a little fight bout it with his mum last night but yeah of course his mum won it.The reason he agreed with the marriage cuz if he doesn't,no more credit cards.

"why can't my life be normal like others?"Myungsoo yelled in frustration.Luckily he was in the garden so no one heard his scream"That girl,my future wife will get a taste of hell"He said again.Myungsoo then got his bag and walk slowly with his poker face on to his limo.TIME FOR SCHOOL!

------

"I'm leaving !"Hae mi yelled before living her house.Without taking any breakfast she quickly grab her car keys and decided to take her fairlady today.She's not ready to meet anyone yet including B2ST members."Husband to be, you will have your worst dream ever!"She said in her mind."JUST WAIT!"hae mi yelled in her car.

Because of her anger, she didn't even notice that she's already arrive at school."wow~~that was fast,I think"Hae mi said and got out of her car while slugging her bag on her shoulder.She then saw a big crowd upfront."This again?! oh please. you won't be messing with me today!"Hae mi said softly before running towards the crowd and trying her best to get through.She then felt a pair of arm around her waist and drag her quickly out of the crowd.

"Hey,are you okay?Anywhere hurts?"The person who drag Hae mi asked. Hae mi then notice it was one of the INFINITE members, woohyun!."oh ya, i'm fina.thanks but...why did you help me?"" well that's because i can't see a pretty lady being hurt by those dang crowd.haha"Woohyun replied a litlle greesy."Ohh,okay then.Gomawo!i'll get going now. Bye woohyun oppa!" hae mi said and walk off to her class.Afraid to be late again,she quicken her pace."Okay" Woohyun replied shortly.

-------

"she called me oppa? For real?!Woohyun jump up and down in excitement."Yah,what's up with you?"Sunggyu who notice woohyun's attitude scolded him."haha, sorry. just abit excited.""why so excited?" sunggyu asked back."emmmm, because someone cute called me oppa without my permission.for the first time."woohyun said in a dreamy way."That's it.emmm,i bet it's someone we know right? like for example the girl who bump into Jongie?"Sunggyu continued."well,dang your right!That girl do have something." Woohyun replied and off tho his dreamland.(They are in infinite hang out room)

"Whatever mister Namgrease"Sunggyu said in his mind and continue reading his chemistery book.Suddenly the door burst open and there's the choding,the maknae and the visual."Hey Hyung!" sungyeol and sungjong said in unison.L just gave him a slight smile."Hey guys! what's up? you guys not usually came here."sunggyu greeted back."emmmm,we want to have a meeting here after school.INFINITE members need to be here after school."sungjong said."Ohh,okay then. gather here after all classes end. DON'T SKIP ANY!I'll get going now.wake up woohyun can you?" sunggyu said and walk off.

"should we wake up Namstar?" L finally spoke."Yeah me and Sungjong will wake him. You can go L."Sungyeol said ans sungjong just nodded cuz they knew what's L condittion is right now."Okay then, if anything went wrong just call me."L said again and off to his class."went wrong? it's not like mister Namgrease here will eat us a life or anything right? sungyeol asked sungjong.Jongie just shrugged.They both walk slowly towards woohyun and then Bang/pang/pung.The battle continues.Who knows what did namgrease/namstar did to them.it's a mistery.

------

Hae mi was reading a book in her class while waiting for her teacher to arrive.probably she won't.Then L walk into class.Everyone could hear those girly pushy mushy girls squeling.Hae mi just focused on her book."Hey everybody!" Ilhoon greeted everyone with a bright smile as soon as L took his seat at the back of class."Hey hae mi-ahh"Ilhoon greeted and came closer to Hae mi."Hey hoonie oppa!Morning!"Hae mi greeted back with a warm smile."Morning to you too princess hae mi" ilhoon pinched hae mi's nose and they both laugh.What they did not notice was someone was starring at them.

-----

"Pftttt, what attitude to show in school" myungsoo said in his mind."and that ilhoon why is he so close with my hae mi.okay what? MY?! what's wrong with you KIM MYUNGSOO?!"L yelled in his mind.

"This class is making me sick"L said and pack his things and just walk out of class.Everyone was looking at his tight face including hae mi."stupid class" Myungsoo mumbled and kick the trash can and walk to INFINITE hang out room.

-----

Hae mi suddenly felt her heart drop after seeing L tight face. suddenly Hae mi had the nerve to chase L.she then ran out of class and tried to catch up wih L and succeeded."Yah! where are you going huh?" hae mi without notice yelled to L."who do you think you are to yell at me and even ask me?"L bark."i...er..i ..i'm sorry. i didn't mean it.. i was just"Hae mi sentence was cut when L just walk off.

"Hey! i'm not finish with you." Hae mi said after catching up with L."Just go to your precious Ilhoon GIRL!Stop being so innocent. stay away can you !!"L yelled full of anger. he himself doesn't know why he acted like that."Yah! why are you so mad? ish! i'm wasting my stupid time chasing you then.PABO !"hae mi yelled back."Who ask you to chase me stupid !"L yelled back and walk off living the dumbfounded hae mi.

"That guy....ish...surelly conceited jerk! i hate you L" hae mi yelled in her mind and kick the locker near her.That was my first ever fight in Korea.

 

 

---''--hehehe, sorry for bbeing a not so great author. I'm still new but I, ll gonna try my best okay (?) Thanks for the ssubscribers. And two for all readers(silent or not)

I'm afraid this story is boring. Ugh-i'm sorry if it is.