ARRIVED AND THE MEETING ~~

LIFE WITH A KINGKA

                                                                        

"Nyaha!finally arrived!" Hae Mi stepped out of her private jet and breath in the warm air.She quickly got in her waiting limousine and put on her headphone."Normal girl here i come!" Hae Mi yelled in her mind.Hae Mi then turn on her Ipod and listen to exo's new song Growl.

After a long drive, Hae Mi finally arrived at her house. hung open when she saw her so called house is not a mansion but a freaking look alike castle."I don't think this house is suit for a soon to be normal girl" Hae Mi mumbled.She then walk elegently in her house and awed at how the house had been design.All the maids in the house line up in a few lines and bowed at her."ehem..could someone show me m room?" she said." oh yes indeed mistress." one of the maid said and motion her to come.

"Here's the room mistress" the maid said while pointed the big door infront of her.'Oh..okay..thanks!" Hae Mi replied and then quickly storm in to the room after giving a light bow. She close the door and lean against it."This kind of treatment again. Ugh making me sick!" she walked lazily to her bed and plop down. without realising she was drifted to sleep.

"Hae Mi! Hae Mi! YAH GOO HAE MI!Wake up" a loud voice that seems like a mens voice heard outside of Hae Mi's room. Hae mi who was startled by the voice quickly got out of bed and ran to the door."WHAT?! Can't you see i'm sleeping?' Hae Mi half yelled to hwoever it is."Aish!I miss you Hae Mi-ahh" the men then hugged Hae mi tightly. Hae mi then realised it was her favourite oppa.'OPPA! Yoseob oppa! I miss you too." Hae mi said and hugged Yoseob back."err, i'm sorry for yelling to you oppa" she continued after breaking the hug.'Nah,it's okay you heavy sleeper.haha" Yoseob and laugh.'Go get ready!Aunty asked me to bring you too school"Yoseob continued.'school? ahhh okay then. wait uhh!" Hae mi replied and close her bedroom door back and got ready.

Hae Mi ran downstairs in her school uniform and ate a slice of bread. she got up and ran outside to go to school."Oppa, mian." hae mi said to yoseob."Ahhh,ani.gwenchana Hae mi-ahh" Yoseob replied and buckled his seat belt and hae mi's then drove to hae mi's school.

After a few minutes of drive,Yoseob stop infront of Woolim art school."Hae Mi-ahh, i'm sorry i need to go to my school so i can't come with you to the office uh"Yoseob said just before hae mi got of his car."Ani! gwenchana oppa! i'mm a big girl anyways.see you after school oppa! Hae mi said while getting of Yoseob's car."Okay! i'll bring the other Oppas too!bye!" yoseob said then drove off.

Hae mi skipped around the huge school area. she could see a few bookworms,popular kids and average." i hope i'll be in the average type of kids" Hae mi said in her mind. she walk again and found the school office. she turn the knob and greeted an ahjumma who 's sorta waited for her."err,Anyeonghaseyo!Hae mi ibnida. i'm here to take my schedule and some other stuff" Hae mi said to the ahjumma(middle age woman)politely."Oh, Anyeonghaseyo!Ne, here you are.Have a nice day here dear"She replied."neh,i'll get going" Hae mi said then walk away.

After settling all her books in her locker,Hae mi walk with a biology book to her first class.She then saw a huge crowd upfront."What's going on here?" Hae mi ask a few students who were walking normally not like others. probably the bookworms."eh? you don't know? well it's the kingka group who's being crowded with" one of the students replied."Kingka? oh okay then.thanks." Hae mi said and slighly bowed before walking back to her class." OH god! i need to go through this? this huge crowd? for real?" Hae mi yelled in her mind.She brave herself and run as fast as she could through the crowd.

"excuse me! pordon me! excuse me! please!" Hae mi half yelled. she then lost her balance after some push her from behind."I'M GOING TO FALL!" hae mi yelled in her mind. after a few seconds, hae mi can feel a pair of arm around her waist.she slowly open her eyes and schocked after seeing such a cute face." Jongie are you okay?" the crowd ask.Hae mi quickly got back up and tidied her uniform." Mian! someone push me" Hae mi said while looking at the floor full with embarassment."Aniya! i'mm fine and your fine, so no need for sorry." the cute guy said."SungJong-ahh gwenchana?" a good looking guy with cute hamster eyes ask the cute boy."neh! i'm fine sunggyu hyung."The cute guy said.

After some conversation between all the cute and handsome guys, the huge crowd started to drift apart after hearing tjhe school bell."emmm, i'm sorry again. could you let me go now?" Hae Mi asked."Ahh,sure but anyways lovely lady i'm INFINITE leader SungGyu. The one you bumped into is Sungjong and this is woohyun,Hoya, sungyeol,L and lastly dongwoo."Sunggyu explained."Hey !" all of them said in unison exceptr for the cold handsome looking guy who just game a glare."h...he...hey" Hae mi stuttered.L kept on gaving her death glare so that made her stutter.After feeling abit uncomfartable Hae mi then excuse herself to class.All INFINITE members allowed her and bid goodbye.

Hae mi walk fastly but turned back to look behind and startled when seeing L looking at her and gave her a one last glare." WTH? what's wrong with that guy? Your my enemy in this school good looking guy L!" Hae mi muttered and ran to catch up with her class.