Three: Part 2

Whatsapp with Seventeen
Please log in to read the full chapter

LeaderS.coups (13.16): Sooo… we started off this show with the best couple award.

Seokman (13.17): Best couple award already? I thought that award supposed to be presented like somewhere near the ending of the show.

LeaderS.coups (13.17): According to the script that was given by Hoshi, it’s supposed to be that way.

LeaderS.coups (13.18): The nominees are ~

LeaderS.coups (13.19): First choice: JunHao – The China Line couple

MingintheHaos (13.19): I’m sure that Junhui and I are only best buddies. Nothing else.

TomandJerry (13.19): I thought that we are something. How could you! :(

LeaderS.coups (13.19): Second choice: JeongCheol – The Edward and Bella couple

JoshuaisJisoo (13.20): Junghanah, you cheated on me?! ._.

LeaderS.coups (13.21): Third choice: JiHan, JungSoo or JiJung, whatever names you call them – The Jacob and Bella couple

LeaderS.coups (13.21): This would make you happy, Jisoo.                          

Junghanah (13.21): So I’m Bella now? -.-

LeaderS.coups (13.21): Fourth choice: Meanie – Mingyu and the Beanie couple

Seokman (13.22): Mingyu, you were cheating on me? Fine, I hope you guys are happy.

BabyMingyu (13.22): Seokmin, there was never something going on between the two of us. You are the one who always misinterpret about my actions.

LeaderS.coups (13.25): Fifth choice: TaeHan, VHan, whatever they are – Rapunzel and the Alien couple

Junghanah (13.26): Now I’m the Rapunzel

Hoe-shee (13.27): I don’t remember putting the fifth choice.

VTheAlien (13.27): Bish puhlease, Junghan is mine.

 

VTheAlien is being kicked out of the group

 

LeaderS.coups (13.30): Sorry, this is Seventeen’s territory. Nobody should trespass unless if you’re being invited which is totally rare but if we do so, you’re still an unwelcomed guest. Thank you for your understanding. And we all know that Junghan is mine.

JoshuaisJisoo (13.30): -Gives you a dirty look-

ImsoWoozy (13.30): -Gives you a very nasty glare- You dare to cheat on me!

VTheAlien (13.31): Scoups, Why you gotta be so rude?

LeaderS.coups (13.31): That’s because I’m a human too.

 

                VTheAlien was ambushed out of the group

 

Junghanah (13.32): I didn’t know that everybody wants a piece of Yoon Junghan *fab*

LeaderS.coups (13.32): Without further do, the winner for the best couple award goes to…

DINOsaur_ (13.32) *drumrolls*

BabyBoo (13.33) What about BooNon? We aren’t included in the list?? I’m disappointed. We are like one of the cutest couple ever!

HansoGreat (13.34): -Facetable- Really Seungkwan? -_-

Hoe-shee (13.34): Actually, I did include that one before but I guess it’s being replaced with something else.

LeaderS.coups (13.34): Sixth choice: BooNon/SeungSol/VerKwan – The Jack Titanic and the Diva couple

LeaderS.coups (13.34): I’ll just put that up to make the diva happy even though it’s pretty clear that they’re losing. 

ImsoWoozy (13.35): *ehem*

LeaderS.coups (13.35): Seventh choice: JiCheol – Me and the devil…

LeaderS.coups (13.36): The winner is…

DINOsaur_ (13.36): *drumrolls*

LeaderS.coups (13.36): MEANIE! *solo hand clapping*

Wonbeanie (13.37): So where’s the trophy?

LeaderS.coups (13.37): I’ll write a certificate with my own cheap pencil and paper for you both soon.

LeaderS.coups (13.38): Next, we’ll have the most handsome and manly award. The nominees are ~

LeaderS.coups (13.39): First choice: Princess Junghan, Second choice: HansoVernon, Third choice: S.coups, Fourth choice: Kim Mingyu AKA Kim Bum, Fifth choice: Wonwoo and Sixth choice: Seokmin

LeaderS.coups (13.39): The winner is…

DINOsaur_ (13.39): *drumrolls*

LeaderS.coups (13.40): Drumrolls is too mainstream Chanie. Try something else.

DINOsaur_ (13.40): *classical electric guitar sound*  

LeaderS.coups (13.41): ME! YAY~! /Squealing in Private the Penguin’s voice/

BabyMingyu (13.41): But I’m the most handsome member :(

Junghanah (13.41): The winner should be me! I’m so upset.

LeaderS.coups (13.41): You don’t need to be bitter. It’s just a healthy and fun competition. No heartfeelings.

Wonbeanie (13.42): You said that way because you win.

Seokman (13.43): It doesn’t sound healthy to me that I almost got a heart attack for waiting and looking at the results.

HansoGreat (13.43): I couldn't care less about this award.

Seokman (13.44): Wait until you win.

ImsoWoozy (13.45): WHY ISN’T THE AWARD IS ALL ABOUT ME?? I HARDLY SEE MY NAME BEING MENTIONED IN ANY OF THE AWARD CATEGORIES.

LeaderS.coups (13.46): Relax Woo, you’re probably being nominated in some other awards. Besides, we’

Please log in to read the full chapter