Two

Whatsapp with Seventeen
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

BabyMingyu mysteriously disappeared

TomandJerry (16.40): Psst…

Angelfromabove1004 (16.40): Did you just spit on me?! *wipes off saliva*

TomandJerry (16.41): Heck.No… that was just *using capslock* you are disgusting!

Wonmillion (16.41): The two of you are disgusting!

Wonmillion (16.42): Where the heck are you guys?

Wonmillion (16.43): AND HOW ON EARTH DID YOU GUYS DISAPPEAR SUDDENLY FROM THIS SO CALLED PLEDIS DETENTION ROOM?!! MINGYU RAN AWAY WITH THE SPEED OF LIGHT BEFORE HE GOT CAUGHT AND NOW HE MIRACULOUSLY DISAPPEARED FROM THIS CHATROOM.

TomandJerry (16.43): We are in the dorm :D

Wonmillion (16.43): How??

Angelfromabove1004 (16.45): Wonwoo, what did I tell you about using capslock for everything? :)

Wonmillion (16.45): Getting kicked out from this chatroom…

Angelfromabove1004 (16.46): Good.

Wonmillion (16.46): So… how’s Jisoo?

 Angelfromabove1004 (16.46): He just fainted and he should take a rest for while.

 Wonmillion (16.47): Wat?

Wonmillion (16.47): I feel really bad for helping him in last minute just now.

Wonmillion (16.48): We should’ve left some of our leftovers for him this morning.

Wonmillion (16.49): But if I’m not mistaken there was one set of meal left on the table and maybe someone just threw it away or someone just ate it.

Angelfromabove1004 (16.50): Oh..

TomandJerry (16.50): Actually, It was just a misunderstanding. The doctor said that he wasn’t fainting.. he is just sleeping.

Wonmillion (16.51):…?

TomandJerry (16.55): The guys thought that he fainted earlier. They saw him lying on the floor. Then the doctor observed him and he said that Jisoo’s blood pressure is just normal although he has low sugar level. According to the doctor’s statement, Jisoo hyung didn’t lose his consciousness instead he must be exhausted that now he’s sleeping.

TomandJerry (16.56): And now he’s snoring…

Angelfromabove1004 (16.57): He’s even drooling right now…

Wonmillion (16.58): I take back my words.

Wonmillion changed the subject to “GET WELL SOON JISOO HYUNG”

HansoGreat (17.00): Guys guys!

Angelfromabove1004 (17.00): Wat wat?

HansoGreat (17.01): Do you realize that the Whatsapp features just changed?

HansoGreat (17.03): It’s been a few hours we’re using it and the new feature is less stressing and distracting to look at and now we are able to use our usernames :D

Wonmillion (17.03): You’re late. We already know that like minutes ago.

TomandJerry (17.04): Too bad there's no emojis.

Wonmillion (17.04): that’s because we downloaded the cheaper one.

Wonmillion (17.05): Back to our main topic…

Wonmillion (17.06): HOW DID YOU GUYS MANAGE TO ESCAPE?!! THE SO CALLED PLEDIS DISCIPLINE DUDE IN FRONT OF ME WAS THROWING HIS DEADLY TANTRUM BECAUSE YOU GUYS JUST LEFT! IT'S RAINING BACK HERE.

Wonmillion was kicked out of the group

Wonmillion suddenly barged into the g

Please log in to read the full chapter