How do you know Henry?

The Start Of My New Life!{HAITUS} sorry!

A/N- I wanted to update a chapter. Soooo, Enjoy! Kamsahamnida!

 

“Angie?!”

“H-Henry!”

I stared at the figure in front of me and I couldn’t believe what I saw. Henry, Henry was in front of me…AND IN KOREA! The whole time I thought he left and I was never too in touch with the other K-pop stars in the industry, just my brother’s group. I started to smile, I haven’t seen him in forever and now he’s standing in front of me.

“Oh My Gawd, Henry, is that really you?!” He nodded and my smile grew bigger. He began to smile too and both of us just stared at each other until we noticed how the awkward position we were in. He was crouching on the floor holding my hand and fully towering over me. We broke our position and Henry cleared his throat.

“Yeah it’s me and Angie, why are you here, I mean I’m glad I get to see you, but why and how are you in Korea?” He still held my hand in his and I unconsciously pulled my hand away, luckily he didn’t notice it.

“Oh, I’ve been here for about 7 months now and I’m debuting in a month in a new girl group here at S.M.” He looked at me shocked and slowly nodded.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were in Korea and how come I’m only hearing this now?”

“I didn’t know you were in Korea and I guess news didn’t fully get out. Why are you here Henry?”

“Oh, I’m in Super Junior-M, you didn’t know that? We’re in the same company and oh, did you see Yifan, he’s in this company too.” I nodded and then I remembered, I’m supposed to be rehearsing.

“Ah! Sorry Henry I got to go, I’m supposed to be practicing right now.” He nodded and before I was about to walk pass him, he turned and pulled me into a hug. I was surprised and I tried to get out of it, then I remembered that this was Henry, the henry I haven’t seen in forever and I hugged him back. We stopped hugging and I saw a figure walking towards us. Luhan? He walked up to us and stopped. He looked mad, well as mad as anyone with a deer face could look, and looked Henry up and down. He smiled but not looking convincingly happy.

“Ni hao Henry Gege, how are you?” Luhan asked Henry as they were looking weirdly at each other.

“Ni hao Luhan, I’m good, can I help you with something?”

“There’s nothing, just wondering what you and Anji were doing.” Luhan looked at me and I blushed, looking down so no one would see me doing so, but the action didn’t go unnoticed by Henry.

“How do you know Anji, and we were just talking because I bumped into her and haven’t seen he since we were kids.” This made Luhan tense. He saw him hugging you and he was upset about that but now he was upset because he heard that his Gege knew you since you were young.

“Anji’s my-” I looked at him, no one supposed to know about us dating except the members or else we might get into trouble.

“Anji’s my Little sister, since she’s Yifan’s sister, she’s mine.” He blew out a small breath when he said that, but all that was kind of true.

“I see, well I’ll see you later, bye Anji.” I nodded and waved him goodbye. Now it was just Luhan and I in the hall. Without further hesitation, he took my arm and pulled me into the nearest room, which was practice room 1 the Shinee member’s used. He pulled me to the couch and I sat down. He began to pace back and forth while I just looked at him weirdly.

“Why were you hugging Henry? How do you know him, we told each other we wouldn’t keep secrets between each other and that we’d try to get to know each other better.”

I sighed, I knew this was coming. “Luhan, calm down.” He kept rambling and kept walking back and forth without stopping. I’ve been with Luhan for a short time but I somehow feel really calm and normal around him and it wasn’t hard for us to get really close really fast. I stood up and walked towards him. I put my hands on his shoulders and that caused him to look at me, he looked so cute. I smiled. “Jagiya, calm down and then we can talk, okay?” He looked at me shocked, this was the first time I’ve ever called him anything like this and his expression softened. We sat down on the couch and I sat with my back against the couch.

“If you want to know, just ask, I won’t break our promise, okay?” He nodded. “So what is it that you want to know?” He looked calmer now, now contemplating on what question he should ask me first.

“How do you know Henry Gege?”

“He lived in my neighborhood when I lived in Canada. We grew up together, even though he was older than me, we always played together. We were close friends but he one day left and I guess he came here and he became a k-pop singer.” Luhan nodded. Then he asked a question that made me tense.

"Do you l-like Henry Gege?" He looked a little fidgety.

“In honesty, I had this little crush on him when we were little.” Luhan tensed a bit and I quickly said another sentence. “But, I don’t like him anymore, just as a friend. Believe me, I like only you.” Luhan still didn’t look like he believed it so I stepped it up a bit. “I promise, you’re the only one for me and I love you, so don’t stay mad at me.” I begged. He smiled deviously and I looked at him in shock.

“You love me?” He was faking his sadness; he just wanted to hear me say those words. I punched his arm and he faked pain.

“I’m sorry Jagiya, but that’s the first time I’ve ever really heard you express your feelings for me and I felt happy.” I was about to punch him again when he grabbed my arm. I tried to pull away but his grip was too strong.

“Luhan, let go-” He kissed me. I kissed back right away. This one was different than the first kiss we had a couple nights ago. This one was filled with new full grown love and I couldn’t help but sigh during the kiss. We pulled apart but Luhan kept his hands on my cheeks. I laid my head on his palms and looked back at his soft doe eyes.

“I love you Anji, do you fully understand that?” I nodded.

“I love you too.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered into his ear.

“I didn’t know my little deer could get so jealous over a little hug.” I pulled away a little to see his blushed face at hearing his nickname I had for him and about being jealous. I smiled.

“I-I wasn’t jealous, it’s just- no one can touch you, even if it’s just a hug, your mine and mine only.” I was surprised at his answer but I was smiling like crazy. I went back to hugging him and his arms wrapped around my back.

“Ok, then I better not see you hugging other people besides me.” He instantly nodded. Then I remembered, REHEARSAL! I pulled away and Luhan looked at me confused.

“Ah! I have practice.” I accidentally switched to english.  I looked at the clock on the wall. I’ve been gone for almost an hour.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m supposed to be practicing; I’ve been gone for almost an hour!” I rushed towards the door, Luhan following in tow. I walked down the hall towards the practice room; luckily the members were taking their second break. I was about to go in when Luhan spun me around and pecked me on the lips.

“See you later Jagiya.” He smiled and left. I Blushed and walked into the practice room.

((Back to regular, all Korean unless specified by color.) Korean before was in pink.))

“Where have you been? You’ve been gone for almost an hour.” Said Joojeung as I walked into the room. I bowed and walked to my stuff.

“I’m sorry, I ran into an old friend and I lost track of time. Joesongeyo!” They smiled and just nodded. They were glad that I was getting closer to them and they let this slide.

“Well let’s go back to practicing; we need to make this showcase amazing.” We all nodded. The whole time I was dancing, I kept thinking about the showcase. *200,000 people*

*What am I going to do?*

A/N- Sorry if this chapter was kind of short but I have to start studying I have an AP exam tomorrow. Thanks for reading. Don’t forget to Comment and Subscribe. Kamsahamnida!