Debute date and Fright!

The Start Of My New Life!{HAITUS} sorry!

A/N- I wanted to update today! Enjoy! From now on I’m going to keep it in your POV unless it’s specified. Takes too much time. Kamsahamnida! Also...I'm sooo sorry I haven't updated in like 3 weeks, school.school.school. I’m dying and it's only the 2nd month! Well enjoy this; I’ll try to make this a long one. :) C>

 

We all went home and finished our daily duties. Before we went to sleep, manager-nim told us that the CEO wanted to see us tomorrow but wouldn't specify why so all of us were really nervous and scared thinking that maybe we aren't able to debute or things like that. I was nervous too, I could barely sleep and it dawned on me, If we debute, won't that mean preforming in front of lots of people. I shivered. I forgot all about that. What do I do?

----In SooMan's office----

Everyone including the managers were sitting on the couches in the CEO's room.

“Ladies. I’m glad to see all of you here, how was all the training? It must be hard but I’m sure all of you are doing your best.” He smiled. It was hard not to feel intimidated but we knew he was a good man. We all nodded and he continued.

“I called all of you here to show and tell you something-you girls can sit down you know, no need to stand there like sticks.” He chuckled a little and we took our seats on the couches in his office. I was glad, I’m pretty sure that if I stood any longer I would have crumpled to the ground in anxiety.

SooMan a projector and turned our attention to the overhead projection of a presentation.

“As you all know, the music video you girls made was posted 1 month ago on the internet.” We nodded. “We monitored the videos view, likes, dislikes, and comments throughout the month and these are the stats we calculated.” We looked up at the graph on the wall. We stared at in in amazement and then looked back at the president. The graph showed views in the millions and all these likes and comments.

“Since the video was a success, you’ve gained many fans in this short period. The goal was to have you debute if your video hit around 1.5 million; instead the MV hit 3 million in this month alone and is still growing.” He smiled but we still looked at him with frozen expressions. He clapped his hands and we snapped out of our daze expressions. “So I’m happy to say, Congrats girls you Will officially debute as a girl group of S.M. Entertainment!” We couldn’t contain it anymore, all this anticipation and hard work finally paid off. I lost my composure and started screaming with the rest of the girls. Joojeung and I hugged and jumped up in down we were so happy that tears came out of our eyes.

“Girls, girls, calm down.” We stopped screaming and tried very hard to keep from exploding in another round of screams. “Your showcase is set to happen in both China and Korea; you will have to work extra hard now to show a great stage, the showcase is estimated to have around 200,000 people. The showcase in Korea will be in 1 month in June on the 27th and in China on June 28th. Work hard and don’t feel afraid to ask your brother group any questions, they’ll help you out and give you tips. Since Exo is your brother group they will also be preforming with you girls and be your MC’s.” He smiled and we began screaming again. Everyone started screaming and jumping around again except for me.

*2-200 thou-thousand p-people. Oh my God! What am I going to do! I can’t perform in front of that many people, I just can’t!* Joojeung turned to me and looked at my expression. “Are you okay Anji?” I forced a smile and nodded. She didn’t look convinced but smiled anyways. I was always a bad liar but really I’m freaking out inside.

What am I going to do?

We walked out of the president’s office and made our way down to the front doors. Starkiss-k’s manager was already there with the company’s van and we all entered the vehicle.

“Where are we going?” Tay asked.

“We are eating out. There’s so many of you but it’s a special occasion and we decided to take you all out.” Answered our manager. We all cheered and I felt a little better, food always made me feel better. I pulled out my phone and texted Yifan.

(Red=Chinese)

You: Hey

Gege: Hey! I heard the news, congrats Mei Mei! :)

You: Thanks, hey Gege, you remember that time where we danced together on stage and suddenly passed out, I’m worried it will happen again and that I’d disappoint my group.

I was so close to crying.

Gege: Don’t worry, you’ll do fine. I thought you got rid of your stage fright when you entered the company?

You: I didn’t. I just forgot all about that and now I’m really scared.

Gege: I’ll help you; meet me tomorrow in practice room 3 at 2, ok?

You: okay…But don’t tell anyone!

Gege: not even Luhan?

I gulped and my cheeks started to burn a bright red.

You: I don’t want him to know yet…just…Bye! And thanks Gege.

Gege: you’re welcome. I think it would be better if you told him, don’t you think? Ok, see you tomorrow, love you.

You: I will someday...k see ya, love ya! <3

(End of conversation)

We made it to the restaurant and my mouth flew open. This place was huge! It looked…expensive.

“Um…Manager-nim, is it really okay to eat here? It looks really expensive.” I whispered into his ear.

“Don’t worry it’s our treat, just enjoy okay?” I nodded and we were then seated.

The menu had so many items to choose from and I could feel my mouth start to water. The waiter came around and everyone ordered a dish, when it was my turn I ordered the Hungnam lobster with a baked potato and Cravillion soup. I also ordered a chocolate milkshake. When the food arrived we all dug in and the food was just amazing. We all sighed in unison and laughed at each other. After we bowed and thanked the now empty pocket managers and we left back to the company. We went to the practice room and began rehearsing the choreography for our first song trying to burn off the calories we ate for dinner. I was thirsty so I walked out of the room looking for a water vending machine. Once I found one, I took a large gulp of water and as the water rushed down my throat, I felt refreshed. I was walking back towards the practice room when I ran into someone who suddenly turned the corner.

“Ouch!” I fell and landed on my .

“I’m so sorry, kwanchaena?” The voice was so nice, so…..familiar.

I saw a hand reach out for me to grab and I took it. His hands were so soft and so….Familiar.

“It’s alright.” I looked up at the person who bumped into me and I gasped and so did he.

(Blue in English)

“Angie?!”

“H-Henry!”

 

A/N- I hope you liked this chapter and I hope it wasn’t boring. Yes I added a new character, hehehe. Well I won’t be able to update for maybe awhile and I don’t know if this chapter is long enough or not, but thanks for reading. I’ll try to update as soon as possible and sorry no Luhan in this chapter,:(. Subscribe and comment! Kamsahabnida!