V.

He's the only exception

 

Chapter5;

“What the heck are you doing here?!” I asked with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

But instead of answering me, Han Seul just looked in the opposite direction.

“I want to eat with you.” He said while he’s munching Han Seul’s chips.

As we ate in complete silence, my phone suddenly buzzed.

‘Hey beautiful, can you see me later? –Himchan’

‘Uhm. Yeah sure!’ I replied.

“For a girl like you, I’m sure as hell you have a strong personality.” I was shocked when Jongin creeped behind me.

I didn’t mind them, I just continued eating.

“Aren’t you afraid? Those girls or even the guys might do something to you.”

“HEY! Are you listening noona?”

I just looked at him like ‘don’t-bother-me-and-shut-the-fck-up-

“Uhm. Unnie, can you help me with our project?” Han Seul butted in, maybe she’s feeling the tension etween me and Jongin.

“No.” I answered blankly.

“I can help you!” Jongin raised he’s hand. Tssk. So immature.

~~

After class, I immediately went to the café where me and Himchan will meet.

“Hi beautiful~” he greeted me with a flirty tone.

“Well hello there flirt.”

He just chuckled.

We headed to the mall and he bought some clothes, well he insisted so yeah, I couldn’t do anything .

“Aren’t you afraid of your girlfriend? She might see us you know~” I asked him.

“Nah~ I’m not. But u-uhm on second thought, I am” he said while chuckling.

“So you love her?”

“Maybe? Maybe No. Maybe yes.” He answered while cocking his brows.

“What the heck!” his answer made me laugh.

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure, go ahead.”

“Why did you—I mean , you know I do have a girlfriend right? Why did you—“

“Why did I said yes to you? It’s because, I am like this. I am more interested in a guy who’s in-a-relation” I cut him.

“You know what? You really are something.”

“I know. “ I answered with full of confidence.

“But aren’t you—“

“Scared? Of what? Karma? Tss. I am not.”

“Why--?” he asked with full of curiosity.

“Let’s just put it this way, if life is a , then I am it’s karma.”

"Tss.Why are you always cutting me off?"

"It's because the questions you are asking are the same questions from the thousand people I already met."

 

After some time, we decided to head home. 

 

 ----------

Update!~ 

VoMentScribe! 

Ugh. I really hate the judges earlier! They are so biased! >< It makes me want to slap them with a steel chair with the help of Hulk.