IV.

He's the only exception

 

Chapter4;

“Sup dude!” he said as he fist pump with another guy.

“This is Hee Ran, the one I am talking about” he added.

“What the actual man? Are you kidding me?! Both of you’ll be dead meat when your girlfriend finds out about this.She’ll surely fr--”

“There’s nothing going on between me and Himchan, we’re just friends.” I butted in.

But to be honest, I’ll bet my shoes this guy’s falling for me already. Sooner or later, he’ll leave his girlfriend for me, tch. Typical type of jerk.

We are here at a restaurant somewhere near our school. Himchan is rich, by the looks of him.

“So wanna go bar hopping?” Daehyun asked us , Himchan’s friend.

~~

As soon as we stepped in the bar,

“Noona?” I heard a familiar voice.

“Hee Ran noona!” yeah, it’s Jongin again.

I didn’t bother to look at him but being the annoying one he is, he grabbed my arm.

“Noona! It’s me JongIn!”

“What are you doing here? You’re a minor right?”

He just grinned at me. I seriously want to rub his face to wipe that grin.

“Who is he? Is he your brother Hee Ran?” Himchan asked.

“No.”

And with that Himchan grabbed my hand and lead me to our table.

“Is he really under age? Then how the heck did he get in? And how did he kn—“

“Didn’t I tell you I am a repeater? I am already 18.”

“You stopped?” an annoying voice butted in.

“Hey, kiddo, get out of here now.” Himchan told Jongin.

“I’ll talk to him first.” I said.

“Come back okay?” Himchan said.

I just nod.

I pulled Jongin out of the bar with his shirt.

“Are you out of your mind?” I asked him, trying not to raise my voice.

“Shouldn’t you be asking that to yourself noona? You’re fooling guys and you’re hurting girls! You don’t have something to prove! Stop around!”

*PAAAKK!*

I slapped him.

“Didn’t I told you to stop interfering with my life?! You don’t have the rights to judge me! You’re not my friend to begin with!” Yeah, I’m ranging, not because he told me I am a ,but because he pushed me to my limit, he’s minding my life.

“And I swear, the time will come that I will prove that there is no such thing as love. Stop bothering me and get lost. Before I do something again”

And with that I walked back to the bar.

~~

“Til next time Hee Ran!” Himchan waved at me.

While I was walking to our house I saw a familiar figure near our gate.

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m checking if you’re safe noona.”

“You don’t need to.  And yeah, get lost”

And I walked in.

----------

It's been so long since I updated ;; Forgive me please. 

VoMentScribe!~

I'll try to update later or maybe tomorrow after our contest ;; Wish us luck! Wohooo!~ xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx