I.

He's the only exception

 

Chapter1;

Hee Ran’s POV

Once again, another stinging slap met my cheeks. A slap from a girl that is ranging in anger. I just stare at her as tears flow down to her angelic face.

          “Is she the reason why you ditch me on our anniversary?!! Is she the reason why you don’t have time for me anymore?!! You bastard!!” she said while pointing at Kris.

           “And you!” she pointed her finger to me.

           “You !!” she screamed then she grab a fistful of my hair and pull it hard.

           “Hey! Jessica! Stop it!” Kris pulled her away from me.

Maybe you’re wondering why, well, it’s because I stole her boyfriend from her.

Then he came to me and hug me.

Pathetic. Dumb. . Tss.

He’ll leave his girl just for me.

            “What now Kris?!! You’ll just throw our relationship just for this ing ?!!!”

            “Jessica! I told you to stop!” Once again, this defended me.

            “Why did you do this to me Kris?” she whispered.

            “Jess, I’m breaking up with you.”

 

This is always the scene I am into. She’s a girl who doesn’t deserve to be with this . And he’s a boy who can’t fight temptation.

I’ve been like this for the past 5 years of my existence here in this world.

While they are talking, (I don’t know if it’s called talking because they are shouting at each other’s face) I left them. I don’t know why but everytime people fight because of me I have this kind of feeling like I won in a lottery.

I don’t care if I hurt them, I just want them to realize that there is no such thing as love.

I don’t give a to what people think of me.

I know myself more than they know me.

I’m already used to it though.

It’s like my everyday routine.

Girls crying over a worthless guy.

 

 

**

When I reached our house, I faced my human-sized mirror in my room.

            “How many slaps did I already received?” I asked myself.

            “How many curse did I already received?”

            “How many boys did I already deceived?”

            “HEE RAN!” A voice of a lady screamed my name.

            “COME DOWN HERE!”

Well, that’s my mother.

Maybe she already knew the scene that I did.

Me and mother is very know in our street.

We’re very known because people thinks that we’re both , , , you name it.

             “HEE RAN!! COME DOWN HERE!!” I bet her veins are already popping out.

I just locked my door and plugged my earphones.

When I was about to drift off to dreamland, my mother's furious face came out from my door.

              "YOUR FATHER CALLED ME A--"

              "Oh, does he care about me? Who the is that guy anyway?" I cut her off

My father is a respected person, he is perfect in the eyes of the others. But for me? he's just another guy.

              "Don't you have any shame left?! Every people are talking about you! AREN'T YOU ASHAMED OF IT?!"

              "How about you ma? Aren't you ashamed that you're a ? Don't you pitty yourslef?!" 

After I said that, another slap met my cheeks.

She left me after that.

This is my life.

My daily life.

 

----------

 
Hi! Chappie 1 is done! I'll be updating hopefully tomorrow!~
Comment and Subscribe jebaaal~ ;AAAA;