Me And You

Joon Will Heal A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon's POV

I was in my room thinking about this whole situation. What should i do? Mir is really sweet and he's a cute kid but i don't want to dedicate myself to another relationship.

However, i don't want him to suffer.

I don't want him feeling whatever i feel when i see Jinki. I also don't want him to fall for me because i don't want to be the one breaking his heart after it just healed.

For now, maybe i should just heal his heart and become a best friend figure rather than a boyfriend figure. That may work. I cooled off and went downstairs to sit with Mir. If i look weak in front of him and let Jinki get to me, then he'll do the same with Seungho. That can't happen.

"Hey Mir" I said and sat next to him. He smiled. "Hey Joonie" His phone beeped and he groaned. "For god's sake!" Huh? Mir looked abit frustrated. 'Mir, are you ok?"

He sighed and shook his head. "Seungho keeps texting saying he wants to get back together with me. I wanna murder him! How dare he say that?!"

Wow, a lot of anger in that little body. "You know what i wanna do when Jinki kept messages me?" I asked. He shook his head.

I got out my phone from my pocket and threw it at the wall. I let out a sigh of relief when i saw the broken device on the floor. "Ah.. Feels good. Quick question, do you like your phone?"

He shook his head. "I hate this piece of crap, Seungho gave it to me" I grinned. Perfect. "You know what to do" I said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter