Your Such A Pabo... But I Love You

Joon Will Heal A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

With teary eyes, Mir made his way home. 'What was I thinking..? Why on earth would I go back to that idiot?' He shook his head and mentally cursed himself repeatedly. But one thing he didn't understand was why Joon came after him. If he didn't love him, why did he chase after him? Sighing, he stopped in his tracks for a moment. The concerned look on Joon's face was imprinted in his mind. 

'Aish...' Mir pouted when he could not stop thinking about Joon. He didn't understand why. He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his head and he lost balance a bit, his eyesight getting blurry, His eyes scrunched in pain until he stood still, fainting shortly afterwards.

--

Just a few meters behind Mir, Joon stopped as he saw that Mir was no longer walking. He didn't want to go straight away to Mir otherwise the younger would just get even more annoyed and him and possibly hate him. So he decided it would be best to just leave him to cool off for a bit. But then Joon saw something strange.

Mir stumbled backwards slightly, holding his head. Alarmed, Joon stepped forward. The younger was simply standing there until.. "Mir!" Joon ran upto the latter in panic and lifted him up from the floor. The older was in a state of panic. His friend just fainted in front of him. Not knowing what he should he, Joon simply picked him up bridal style and decided to take him home.

"It'll be ok, Mir" Joon whispered as he stared at the younger's face. 

 

-----------------------

 

Joon unlocked the front door and entered the house carefully, shutting the door behind. Decising that Mir should probably rest in bed, he made his way to Mir's bedroom. After placing Mir on the bed and tucking him in, Joon bit his lip. He didn't know what to do. Panicking, he decided to call someone. At first he tried calling Cheondung but he wasn't answering his phone.

So he was left with one option. 

"Yeboseyo?"

"Yah, Sunny. I need you help"

"With what..?"

"Mir fainted. I don't know what to do"

"What?! Ok, listen to me carefully. Make sure there is no pillow underneath his head, let him lie without it. Remove all tight clothing and keep him in a cool place. Keep wiping his forehead with a damp cloth and don't try moving him, ok? Also, you can never leave him unattended. I think that's it. Oppa take care of him"

"Alright... Thanks Sunny."

Joon cut the call and did exactly what his dongsaeng said. When he noticed there was a pillow underneath Mir's head, he quickly but carefully removed it and put it aside. Then he saw that the younger was wearing black skinny jeans and a hoodie. 'Hm..' He was debating whether or not he should take off Mir's clothing.

In the end, he decide for it because he just wanted Mir to get better quickly. Joon stripped him down to his boxers and re-dressed him with looser and cooler clothing. "Ok, I got rid of the pillow, I removed all tight clot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter