A Nice Day Out

Joon Will Heal A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mir's POV

We were walking around town looking for shops to go into. Joon's slightly insane. He randomly gets really hyper-active and crazy which draws a lot of attention to us.

"Ok Mir," Joon started. I turned to face him to see what he was gonna say this time. "You need to let loose and go crazy" He said. Like i said before, Joon's slightly insane.

"I'm not in the mood to let loose and go crazy. Besides, we're in the middle of town centre and people are already looking at us because of your outbursts of craziness"

Joon smirked. "And? Don't give a about them! Just let loose and go wild! If you wanna scream, scream. Heck, I'm gonna scream right now. AAAHHHH-" He screamed really loudly. I covered his mouth.

"Ya! Are you mad? Shut up!" I said and dragged him into a shop. He moved my hand from his mouth. "Will you at least have fun today?" He asked. I sighed. "Joon i don't-" He started screaming again.

"YA!" I covered his mouth again. "What is wrong with you? I don't wanna have fun.." He bit my hand. "You- ... Are you insane?! Why on earth would you bite me, you psychopath?!"

Joon grinned. "So you'll have fun with me?" He asked. I sighed. "You're demented" I said. He smiled. "I know. Come, let's go" He grabbed my hand and we started wandering around the shop, getting weird looks from everyone.

Joon's nice. In a crazy way. I didn't know he was this crazy when he first came but i guess he's letting loose and being himself. I guess i should too... "Mir," Joon walked upto me with a pile of clothes. "Try these on"

Eh? All those? "Yes, you have to try all of them on" He said. Mind reader.... I slowly nodded and walked to the fitting rooms. Joon came inside with me. "Ya! Why are you in here?" I asked.

"I wanna see if they look right. Come on, we're both guys. Just get changed" Joon said. I sighed and took off my T-Shirt leaving me in my trousers and vest. "Try on the shirt first" Joon said pointing to a short sleeved shirt he chose.

I nodded and picked it up. I put my arms through the arm holes and attempted to button up the shirt. I failed epically. "Let me help" Joon said and started buttoning up my shirt.

Now that I'm actually looking at him, he's really handsome. Like seriously, so good looking. He noticed that i was staring at him, but he just smirked. What's up with him..?

"Now the trousers" He said and handed me some black skinny jeans. I took off the jeans i was wearing, which looked identical to the ones i was about to put on, and wore the jeans Joon gave me.

"You look hot in them" Joon said inspecting me. I blushed slightly. "Ok, let's try on the other pairs of clothes." He said, going through the pile of clothes. Aish... There'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter