Chapter 4

Send In the Clowns

Chapter 4 is here. No really it's just under this author's note; my note from me to you. 

I want to apologize for  pretty much abondoning the story with no warning whatsoever. Which I think because that's just wrong to have you waiting around for an update. So I'll be doing my best to update as much as I can and still be able to give you a good story. I'd hate for everything to be rushed because I wasn't thinking throughly when I updated each chapter. Know what I mean? Well enough talking here's chapter 4~


 

It took awhile but they finally finished. The bed was built, it took a few curse words (more so on Jessica's part.) but they finished. 

Jessica sat on the edge of the bed eating the lo mein Sunny had brought over, while said girl was hooking up the game system to the tv. 

"Are you sure you don't need any help?" Jessica asked setting down her food on the bed. 

"No, no. I've got it." Sunny said, waving Jesica off before connecting the wires to the tv. "See got it." She grinned, turning on the tv and pressing the buttons on the remote to change to the correct input. 

"Input 2" Voiced Jessica inbetween chews earning an 'Oh yea' from Sunny when the Xbox logo popped onto the tv. 

"Ready to get demolished?" The shorter girl asked waving around the controller for Jessica. 

"Psh. you wish." 


"Mi young, you're here!" A voice yelled in excitment.  

Mi young scanned her surroundings for the voice and grinned, her eyes softening at the sight of the voice's owner before being pulled into a hug.

"Yuri-ah" She mumbled happily into the girl's neck, closing her eyes feeling more than content before she felt the girl pulling away. 

"I didn't think you'd come Mi young."  Yuri said with a smile, she was tall with a darker skin tone and the most beautiful raven hair; that Mi young had ever seen. 

"I told you, I'd be here Yuri"  she replied with an eye smile, as she wrapped her arms around the taller girl's neck. 

Grinning even wider, Yuri wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist. "I won't doubt you again then." 

"Good." Tiffany mumbled, before pressing her lips against Yuri's. 


Boom bam~ I bet you did not see that coming! 

You probably didn't. Nope you didn't you all thought it was Taeyeon~ But WAAA Bam

After so long you find out who it is.

After so long you find out it is the oh so gorgeous Kwon Yuri 

Sorry for the very tiny chapter. Just let me get back into my groove and you'll have longer chapters. 

Thank you for sticking with me through out the sudden hiatus. 

Comment, subscribe, do as you like. ~