Chapter 2

Send In the Clowns

"Where were you?" Tiffany asked Jessica who had just now entered the house. 

"I went to get some coffee" Jessica replied back taking off her shoes and jacket. 

Tiffany looked at the girl. 

"It takes three hours to drink a damn coffee!?" the younger asked raising her voice.

 Jessica rolled her eyes and sighed, making no effort to answer Tiffany. Which only angered the younger more. 

"Answer me damnit." Tiffany said loudly. 

Jessica ignored her, walking past Tiffany quickly but Tiffany expected that to happen. 

Tiffany grabbed Jessica's right wrist preventing her from leaving. 

"I went to a coffee shop, I drank coffee then came home."  Jessica said with no emotion. 

"It's midnight, why the hell did it take you so long" 

"Why do you care Tiffany? You never have before." snarled Jessica. 

Tiffany did the first thing that came to mind. 

Jessica blinked once, twice. Her eyes wide open in shock, the left side of her face stung. 

'Did she just..Did Tiffany hit me?' Jessica thought ,still in the state of disbelief. Her mind couldn't comprehend what just happened the Tiffany she knew would've never hit her but then again this wasn't the same Tiffany. 

"You slapped me." Jessica said putting it out there in the open. 

"You brought upon yourself Sooyeon." Tiffany said earning a look of disbelief from the elder girl.

"I..I brought it upon myself? Maybe if you'd control your damn anger.....Oww Tiff let go..Your hurting me." Jessica pleaded trying to get her wrist out of Tiffany's tightening grasp. 

Tiffany ignored the girls cries and kept squeezing Jessica's wrist. 

"It's your fault you know, if you would've just listened to me earlier you wouldn't be in this predicament now would you?" Tiffany asked. 

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry Tiffany. Please stop." Jessica begged tears rushing down her face from the pain she was feeling.

Tiffany let go of Jessica's wrist and watched the girl fall to her knees rubbing her wrist.

"Pathetic. Get up and go to the bathroom, there is some brown hairdye. You look ugly with blonde." the raven haired girl said before leaving Jessica alone to her thoughts.

Jessica got up and wiped her eyes, she made her way to the upstairs bathroom and there she saw the hairdye just as Tiffany said.

"It's alright Jessi, you look great with brown hair anyways." the girl said to herself in the mirror with a weak smile.

Ignoring the pain in her right wrist Jessica did the best she could and dyed her hair brown, and just as the girl told herself she looked amazing with brown hair. 


When Sunny got home she was met with silence it was something the girl grew used to. 

She looked around the house she shared and frowned, it was dark and cold. It was like she lived alone since Taeyeon was almost never home most the time. 

Then Sunny thought about the time she spent with her newly found distraction, Jessica

Jessica was interesting, unlike other people Sunny has met.. 

The girl didn't talk much but when she did it was something unique, fresh, crisp. 

The two talked about winter and fall, they talked about video games and music, they talked about clowns oh how they shared a immense hate for them, talked about superheros and who would win against who. 

"You mean to tell me, that you play video games?" Sunny said not able to believe what she is hearing. 

"Yes I do is that a problem?" 

"No I mean, I just can't see you playing games. You look like a book worm/ fashionista." 

"Hey! I happen to love books thank you, and nothings wrong with fashion. You look like a fashionista yourself." defended Jessica.

"It's true I do like fashion, but don't change the topic. What kind of games do you play?" a very curious Sunny asked.

"Dead or Alive, Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur, Sonic, Mario, Pac-man, Galaga, Pokemon. Simple games." 

"Very nice, I wouldn't take you as a Mortal Kombat person who's your favorite character?" 

"Lui Kang, from the good guys and Sub-Zero from the bad guys." 

"Not bad, but we all know Scorpion would destroy Sub-Zero. As for Lui Kang I think Kung Loa could take him."  Sunny said confident in her favorite players.

Jessica snorted "Whatever my team would dominate yours any day.

The two spent a good 45 mintues talking trash to each other about who would win until. 

"Then I Jung Jessica challenge you Lee Sunny to a fight in Mortal Kombat." Jessica challenged sticking her hand out. 

"Deal" Sunny agreed shaking her hand with Jessica's. 

Sunny found out that even though Jessica looked uptight and arrogant she was far from it, Sunny found out in a 3 hour coffee break that Jessica was a simple person, she was down to earth, pretty dense and child like. 

"Do you think a T-rex and kangaroo are related?" Jessica asked Sunny. 

"Are you serious?" Sunny asked in which Jessica confirmed with a nod of the head.

Sunny thought about it and couldn't see why anyone would think they're related.

"No, why would you think that?" a very curious Sunny asked.

Jessica swallowed the coffee she was drinking and opened to answer.

"Because they both have the same curve in their back, they both have small arms and they stand like this." Jessica said now standing she imitated the way kangaroos and T-rexes stand/stood. 

Sunny chuckled at Jessica's childish antics and nodded her head in agreement at the girls logic. 

Sunny smiled a genuine smile and grabbed her phone, downloading and sending a certain girl two pictures.

To: Jung Jessica

I searched them up and I have to say you were right. They're different but still they're alike. Oh and I look forward to our challenge. 


The now brown haired girl sat in the corner of the guest room, the bed had still not yet been assembled so she would have to make shift of the carpet floor. 

Jessica grabbed her phone that had vibratated indicating she had a text. 

After seeing a picture of a kangaroo and T-rex pop up in the text along with Sunny's message to her. 

To: Sunny

See I told you so, and try not to cry when I whoop your . 

The tear stained face that once had a frown, now had a small happy smile. 

 

 

Even though the two are different whether it personality or apperance wise. 

Maybe the difference is in the way they're treated by their partner. 

One is neglectful leaving the other alone to suffer emotionally

One is cruel hurting their partner verbally and physically. 

They both are the very similar.

Sharing a love for music, fashion and some video gaming. 

They share the need for a distraction. 

 


Here's chapter 2 hope you all enjoyed it. 

Also thank you so much to everyone who subscribed and commented it really means alot. 

Please comment your thoughts. 

Tell me if you loved it, hate it, not interesting enough. 

Also who do you think would win

Kung Lao and Scorpion vs Sub-Zero and Lui Kang