Chapter 3

Send In the Clowns

Jessica woke up in the corner of the guest room, back hunched and her neck ached from the way she slept. Looking around the almost empty room Jessica's eyes landed on the unbuilt bed, then to her phone. 

From Lee Sunny

Yo Jung, when are we gonna have our match?

The girl smiled when she read the message then looked to the unbuilt bed and once more to her phone. 

To Lee Sunny

Would love to today Lee, but I have a bed to build.

The brown haired girl went to the room she shared with Tiffany, and did her best not to wake the sleeping girl. Jessica opened her dresser and took out a plain white tank top and some shorts, after getting into some much more comfortable clothes and walked down the stairs phone in hand and grabbed the tool box. 

Tool box in one hand and phone in the other Jessica walked back upstairs and straight to the guest room where an unbuilt bed laid in the middle of the room. Setting down the toolbox Jessica opened it and got out a screwdriver and began opening the boxes of the parts of the bed, only to stop when she heard a chime from her phone. 

From Lee Sunny

Wellll I just so have nothing to do today how would you like some help on that bed? Then maybe I could destroy you in a game of Mortal Kombat? 

 To KangaSunny 

I wouldn't mind some company, so why not? You destroying me on Mortal Kombat? Ha I think not. 

Smiling at her phone the brown haired girl supressed the urge to dance a very dorky dance..okay maybe she didn't do a totally good job of supressing it because she did dance that dorky dance of hers. With a wide grin Jessica started to assemble the base of the bed waiting to hear from Sunny.

From KangaSunny

 T-Sica come open the door for me, I'll be there in about 2 minutes and my hands will be full. 

With a nod to her phone Jessica made her way downstairs to the door.

The brown haired girl watched as the vertically challenged blonde exited the drivers' seat and went to the back seat door grabbing a bookbag, and two medium sized paper bags. She watched as Sunny closed the door to the car with her feeling oddly pleased, Jessica looked around and sighed in what seemed to be reliefed when she realized she was the only one who saw what Sunny had did. 

"Whatcha got there Sunny?" Jessica asked pointing to the bags the girl had. 

"Food and game systems. You dyed your hair." Sunny pointed out, noticing the slight frown that made it's way on Jessica's gorgeous face. 

"Yea, I wanted to try something new" replied back the brunette with a slight tone of uncertainty, 

"Well I like it, you look great with brown and blonde. Hell you could probably pull off any hair color." the blonde said full honesty.

Jessica murmmered a 'thank you' and smiled at Sunny. 

"Come on in, let's get this bed built then I can demolish you in Mortal Kombat."  Jessica told the girl allowing her inside. 

Sunny nodded her head chuckling. "Alright let's do this." 

"Do what exactly." a voice from afar said. 

Jessica quickly spun around and her eyes grew wide. "T-Tiffany, this is Sunny, a friend of mine. We're going to fix the bed in the g-guest room then play some video games.

Tiffany looked at Sunny then to Jessica. "Hmph"

And with that Tiffany left the house but not before giving Jessica a look of slight anger that didn't unnoticed by Sunny.

"Come on Sunny, let's do this." Jessica said grabbing the bags of food from Sunny and lead the way to the guest room. 

"Yea let's" whispered Sunny enjoying the view she got from walking behind Jessica. 


Thank You everyone that has subscribed and commented I appreciate it so ver y much!!

Here was chapter 3 I hope you enjoyed it even if it was pretty short. 

Also forgive me for not updating lately I've been busy being social with the outside world. 

*begs for forgiveness.*

Until next chapter my wonderfully gorgeous awesomest readers. 

Please review your thoughts, tell me if you loved it or hated it.