chapter 5: Kris sudden proposal

Contract marriage or fake marriage

"why not he should not feels embaress he got such a beautiful boyfriend". Kris said.

"But s-sir" "Its okay don't be scared I just wanted to tease you I won't tell anyone about it but in one conditions" kris smirked.

"what??just told me I will do anything". Tao asked kris with a desprate looks on his face.

"Simple, you just need to..." kris said not finishing his word when suddenly there was someone coming inside the office room.

"omma". kris said. He run after the women and hug her tightly.

"omma..I miss you...when you're coming back to Seoul?".Kris asked still not letting go from his grip.

"I miss you too my son..I just came from the airport. Zhou Mi fetch me up". Kris mom said.

" Omma~why don't you call me to pick you up". kris asked.

"aniya..it's ok don't worry your brother can take care of me since you're busy with your work".

"Omma..don't be like that I still can spent a little time with you.".Kris said.

"Jincha. Its okay.So Kris you still remember our promise before I go to London?".His mom asked him.

"Of course.omma about finding my wife right". Kris said. "yeah. so do you already find one ?". She asked.

"of course I have". Kris said with a excited face.

He suddenly grab Tao hand and introduce him as his lover.

"omma this is Tao my lover.We already plans to get marry by the next months!!". Kris said with a big smile on his face.

"Huh..what is happening ?? why suddenly he said...".Tao whispered.

Kris suddenly puts his hand around Tao wraist and hug him infront of his mother.Tao looked increadibly shocked infront of kris

mother and she also looks kinda same as Tao. Kris release his grip around Tao wraist and put his hand into his pocket, pulls

out a red box.Then he kneeling infront of Tao opening the box he got from his pocket.

"would you like to marry me?". Kris asked with a sincere looks.