pissed off pt.1

Contract marriage or fake marriage
Lay was in he way back to his company after a short meeting with his boyfriend Tao. He giggled when he remember back what he and Tao doing back then.He can still remember vividly how the younger face respond to their make out sesion.Lay mumble to himself how lucky he was to have such a cute boyfriend.In his way to company with his black sport car, suddenly there was a car infront of him blocking his way.He stop his car and try to horn, so that they will move the car.Lay have try many time but still don't get any respond. He feels really pissed off.He abruntly shoved his way out of the car and when to the car infront of him.He approch slowly to the car and he can hear some sound and whispering in the car even someone was gigling inside.Lay make his way and ignoring the weird sound coming from the car.He tried knocking the car mirror to get attention.He can't see clearly inside.Then suddenly the mirror when down and he was shocked when he saw who was infront of his eyes. "KRIS!!!!".Lay said almost with a loud sound. "what the .This little unicorn is distrubing my make out sesion" kris said sighing with his face. "oho this little dragon is ing in his car.I know but can you ing doing it it somewhere.You're ing blocking my way.Move your from here you dumnass" lay said smirking before he turn his way to his car. "Excuse me what you call me .Who the here. You're the one who distrubing my ing time"Kris shouting at Lay. Lay heard what Kris said and he turn his back and facing the dragon. He then showing his middle finger and giving him a smirk. Kris saw what lay doing infront of him.He was totally pissed off and really wanted to kick his out but he can't because he was at the public.He have to control his anger before he being humilated.