chapter 4:Tao Boyfriend s

Contract marriage or fake marriage

Tao remains silent as the man infront of him keeps talking about the company status , another good point of his family and his rich

background. It really makes Tao pissed off and so badly wanted to kick his . Although from the start he felt very nervous infront

of him but now he feels that that was so arrogant and how he really hate that type of person. He wonder why that guy keep babling

about somenthing not necessary for him to know. The guy suddenly stop talking and looks back at Tao.

 

"Uhh..yeah...I forgot to introduce myself.No wonder you looked so stiff".He said.

"Huh..".Tao said with a faint voice. "I'm Yifan. You can just call me Kris". He said giving Tao warm smile.

Making Tao wanted to melt right away as he looked how adorable kris looks.

"Yes,Mr Kris". Tao said. "Aniya,don't need to call me like that, its make me feel like an old man..". He smirked.

Tao feels very confused for what the elder just said. Kris suddenly asked Tao something .

"Hey!!a-are you still single??"Kris asked.

"N-No". Tao said but he can feels his voice was shaking.

"Okay,so how long you had been lover?".Kris asked with a serious looks on his face.

Tao just don't know how to answer the elder question. He just said what cross on his mind at that time.

" Uhh..ten years.sir". Tao said rather not looking straight at the elder face.

"Oh..its pretty long time. It since you're middle schooler.I'm so impressed. So what was your lover name. Kris asked.

Tao feels very curious why the elder keeps asking his private life insteads his ability to do work well.

"Zhang Yi Xing,sir" Tao said.

"Huh, was he Lay the president of Exo- M Company that so famous. I don't know he has a boyfriend like you. He never told me

before".

"W-wait sir don't need to asked him. He wants to keep its a secret. He don't want people to find...--" .Tao said with a worry tone.