Chapter 3

Cuisine d'lamour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

28 January 2000

~Chearin pov~

I heard a voice murmured beside me. I slowly open my eyes and open my mouth trying to get the persons attention. "Chogiyo". I reach out, when my eyes cleared up i see a boy smiling at me. His smile is so pure, anglelic. Wearing the hospital  robe along with a white beanie, he reach out my hand.

"Oh chamkkanman. Nurse!! Over here!!". I heard he called out.

I lay on my back trying to pick up the pieces. I remembered it was my birthday, we all rushed to the hospital, the outside was dark only flashes of lightning can be seen in the sky, the rain was so heavy. Then i remember Minho oppa, he was hugging me. I saw Hye Jung eomeoni was crying while Junho ajeossi held her in his arms. My eyes wandered to Junki oppa, he was holding a hand whos body was covered with white sheet. Then i remembered, my parents. I gather my strength to sit up.

In me tears, i screamed with all my strength, "Where are my parents? Omma, appa. Where are you? I want to se my omma. Appa, where is my appa?".

I struggle as a nurse held me, trying to restrain me. I see Hae In eonni at the door.

"Eonni, where is omma, please take me to my omma".

Hae In eonni walk in silence, kissing my forehead, embracing me and finally she speak. "Shhhh, don't worry, I'm here for you".

With that i cried with her. Cried and cried until i'm too tired and finally gave in and sleep.  

~Junki pov~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter