Chapter 2

Cuisine d'lamour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

27 January 2000

 

 

 

 

~Minho pov~

 

Yesterday everything turned upside down. In a blink of an eye I suddenly being placed as guardian to both of my brother and sister. My parents left us for good. Just three days ago I went clubbing, drinking, running wild in the thought of a young man's life. Sitting beside me holding my hand tight I can see my dearest Sandara. My bestfriend the love of my life smiling and talking to me. Across the room I can see them. Inside laying with their eyes closed. Smiling as if they were the happiest couple. How can they be selfish. Selfish enough to leave us behind and be together.

 

After the funeral, my uncle called me, asked me to sit down and talk to him. He knows it was too soon but the world did not stop even when my parents were gone.

 

He starts the conversation. "Minho ah. Gweanchanh-a? Don't be sad, they left us because HE loves them. Be strong for Junki and Chearin, Minho ah".

 

"Its okay Junho ajeossi, Hye Jung eomeoni, I'm old enough to cope with this. Dont worry". I replied, trying to hide my tears, pretending like i was ready to pick up the pieces my parents left me, standing tall and strong for my brother and sister.

 

"Nae adeul, you surely have grown, Ji Min eonni and Chun Hee oppa will be so proud of you". Hye Jung eomeoni said in her tears.

 

Hye Jung eomeoni is my father's younger sister and Junho ajeossi is her husband. I am lucky to have them as family. Since yesterday both of them do nothing but help our family. They're the one who inform us about our parents, they're the one who came rushing to us, help us manage the funeral, takes care of my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter