` round two prompts

` open the box - a writing contest (DONE)
`PROMPTS
`PROMPTS
 
CHOOSE ONLY ONE PROMPT. COMMENT BELOW YOUR CHOICE AND WAIT FOR A PM BEFORE WRITING ANYTHING. THE DEADLINE IS POSTED AT THE FIRST CHAPTER.
 
ONE | LAST WORDS
LAST MONTH, I STARTED READING 'LOOKING FOR ALASKA' BY JOHN GREEN. AND BECAUSE OF THAT BOOK, I BECAME CURIOUS ABOUT PEOPLE'S LAST WORDS. IN THIS PROMPT, WRITE A ONE SHOT REVOLVING AROUND A PERSON DYING. END THE STORY WITH THE LAST WORDS YOU'RE GIVEN OF. CHARACTERS ARE UP TO YOU.
 
TWO | PICTURE, PICTURE
THERE ARE LOTS OF PICTURES THAT, EVEN WITHOUT CAPTIONS, CONVEY IDEAS AND GIVE INSPIRATIONS TO WRITERS. THOSE PICTURES PROVE HOW CREATIVE A PERSON IS. WRITE A ONE SHOT INSPIRED BY THE PICTURE I'LL ASSIGN YOU. CHARACTERS ARE UP TO YOU.
 
THREE | SEASONS OF LOVE
WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER, AND FALL. EACH SEASON HAS DIFFERENT EFFECTS ON PEOPLE, AND PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES DURING THESE TIMES. RECALL ONE OF YOUR UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES AND CHANGE ITS SETTINGS TO THE SEASON/S I'LL ASSIGN YOU. CHARACTERS ARE UP TO YOU.
 
FOUR | TITLES
MOST OF THE TIME, COMING UP WITH A GOOD TITLE IS HARDER THAN WRITING THE STORY ITSELF. TO MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR YOU, I'LL GIVE YOU A (PRETTY GOOD) TITLE AND CREATE A ONE SHOT RELATED TO THAT TITLE. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO USE THAT TITLE AS YOUR STORY'S TITLE. UGH. TOO MUCH 'TITLES'. CHARACTERS ARE UP TO YOU.