Chapter 4

Running High Curse

“Someone die ?”ask JaeSuk to KwangSoo . KwangSoo nodded and become scared . SukJin come towards them to ask what happen then JaeSuk says that they maybe gathered making someone die . HaHa almost cry because of what have he seen . JiHyo grab Gary’s hand making Gary shocked but later he go with JiHyo as he sees JiHyo is almost crying . Leaving HaHa and Suzy alone . “You won’t betray me , will you ?”ask HaHa as he see what Suzy do with JongKook . Suzy laugh as she says that she really don’t know that JongKook is the one with the curse because she see them talking and walk in form of three people . HaHa ask Suzy to stay in the room with him as he is really scared but Suzy says that she want to go toilet first so HaHa let her and ask her to be quick . As Suzy go out from the room , she grin scarily . She walk into HaHa’s room quietly when HaHa is busy talking to himself .

 

 

Then later , Suzy come near and scaring HaHa making HaHa scream as loud as he can . Suzy laugh hard making HaHa scream even more when he is pull by the grim ripper . “How could you Suzy !? Suzy!” And there it go , HaHa die just like that . Then the man voice come again saying not to scream , meaning there’s a people already die because of screaming . JaeSuk know it was HaHa as he heard HaHa scream . At that moment , it is a havoc in their feeling . Scared , shock , anxious , curious about what actually happen . JiHyo is also shock with her namdongsaeng . Suzy already make 2 people die so now it’s her turn to make KwangSoo die . KwangSoo’s curse is to look back . So JiHyo try so many ways to make KwangSoo turn back . None of it work . Then JiHyo get really furious and smack KwangSoo’s head .

KwangSoo is really shock due to JiHyo smacking his head . But what make KwangSoo explode is JiHyo make him turn around . JiHyo ask KwangSoo for forgiveness then later grim ripper take KwangSoo away . KwangSoo shout to JiHyo make JiHyo beg for forgiveness even more . But seriously , she shouldn’t do that . Then the sisters meet in a room , discussing what will they do next .