Chapter 3

Running High Curse

*Flashback*

JiHyo and Suzy were actually never been to Running High . They were actually the ghost sister who died in an accident a day before the school start . They were actually excited for schooling but unfortunately died in the accident . They were supposed to change to Running High but they didn’t have the opportunity . But they just go to Running Man although they realized they were only ghost . But luckily , the boys could see them . That was why the teacher only mad at the boys when the first day of school and only focus on the boys because the teacher don’t know about the girls existent . While they schooling at the Running High , they both really annoyed with the boys attitude making the girls curse them . If they curse them , they need to run it until they die . Luckily the school made an alumni for them . The girls know that this is the only time to run the curse . They ask the help of the grim ripper and the put the curse in the mirror so that if anyone look into the mirror  , the curse will be told . They still have that kindness so the boys could protect themselves . That was why Suzy didn’t think about the risk of dying when she pull JongKook towards the gang.

*End of flashback*